Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[VJ] Combine Overwatch Specialized Infantry Corps SNPCs.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Random72638  [developer] 13 Nov, 2022 @ 9:41am
Suggestions?
Idk, post a suggestion or idea and I "might" add it in. (Big maybe though.)
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Ale𒌐 15 Nov, 2022 @ 4:30am 
The combine alien soldier. The snake looking guy. Maybe a bit difficult i know, cuz there is no model of this guy, but only a suggestion.
Vollshok54 22 Nov, 2022 @ 3:11am 
Combine Mechs maybe?
Hi can we have a unstable Combine autonomous unit but in stable and who dosnt explode plasse ? :)
Pensie 27 Dec, 2022 @ 9:20am 
Maybe the Female Sniper Elite, having the beta Sniper Rifle and high speed for repositioning faster.
Random72638  [developer] 30 Dec, 2022 @ 3:12am 
Originally posted by *Mr Recess*:
Hi can we have a unstable Combine autonomous unit but in stable and who dosnt explode plasse ? :)
Why? That would beat the entire purpose of the unstable unit.
α 14 Apr, 2023 @ 3:41pm 
The squad mechanics are kinda wonkey, soldiers mostly hang back until they are the only ones left and proceed to charge to their deaths.

This applies to COSF as well would appreciate a modifier to make them more aggressive, still, sick addon man thanks for all the hard work
Random72638  [developer] 14 Apr, 2023 @ 5:59pm 
There are no squad mechanics.
Myōken 15 Apr, 2023 @ 9:24pm 
Maybe a separate unit between the Heavily Armored Combine Soldier and Shotgunner so i can spawn them both individually instead of altogether? Something like the Off-World Infantry.
i don't have a suggestion but i really want to know what the maps in the screenshots are, i know one of them but can't remember the name of it
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50