Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[VJ] Combine Overwatch Specialized Infantry Corps SNPCs.
 Dit topic is vastgepind, dus het is waarschijnlijk belangrijk
Random72638  [ontwikkelaar] 13 nov 2022 om 9:41
Suggestions?
Idk, post a suggestion or idea and I "might" add it in. (Big maybe though.)
< >
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
The combine alien soldier. The snake looking guy. Maybe a bit difficult i know, cuz there is no model of this guy, but only a suggestion.
Combine Mechs maybe?
Hi can we have a unstable Combine autonomous unit but in stable and who dosnt explode plasse ? :)
Maybe the Female Sniper Elite, having the beta Sniper Rifle and high speed for repositioning faster.
Random72638  [ontwikkelaar] 30 dec 2022 om 3:12 
Origineel geplaatst door *Mr Recess*:
Hi can we have a unstable Combine autonomous unit but in stable and who dosnt explode plasse ? :)
Why? That would beat the entire purpose of the unstable unit.
α 14 apr 2023 om 15:41 
The squad mechanics are kinda wonkey, soldiers mostly hang back until they are the only ones left and proceed to charge to their deaths.

This applies to COSF as well would appreciate a modifier to make them more aggressive, still, sick addon man thanks for all the hard work
Random72638  [ontwikkelaar] 14 apr 2023 om 17:59 
There are no squad mechanics.
Maybe a separate unit between the Heavily Armored Combine Soldier and Shotgunner so i can spawn them both individually instead of altogether? Something like the Off-World Infantry.
i don't have a suggestion but i really want to know what the maps in the screenshots are, i know one of them but can't remember the name of it
< >
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50