RimWorld

RimWorld

[RH2] Uncle Boris' - Brainwash Chair
Emberbuck 26 Mar, 2023 @ 9:53pm
Planned compability for VE-Skills Expd?
Is there a plan to make compatilble the addition levels of passion added by VE:Skills expanded?
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2854967442&searchtext=skills

Particularly the Critical, Natural, and apathic skill types?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Chicken Plucker  [developer] 1 May, 2023 @ 12:22pm 
Hey mate, I asked Taranchuk to code it in such a way that modded traits would be allowed. If you enabled it and saw any issues with modded traits not showing up, give us a ping, otherwise it should be appearing fine on the chairs.

The only downside is, we can't filter out physical and non-physical modded traits for balancing (i.e. Beautiful) since we don't have time to do that for every trait mod.
Emberbuck 2 May, 2023 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by Chicken Plucker:
Hey mate, I asked Taranchuk to code it in such a way that modded traits would be allowed. If you enabled it and saw any issues with modded traits not showing up, give us a ping, otherwise it should be appearing fine on the chairs.

The only downside is, we can't filter out physical and non-physical modded traits for balancing (i.e. Beautiful) since we don't have time to do that for every trait mod.

They aren't functioning as traits to be specific they expand on the passion "flame" system to add the Critical; Natural; and Apathic, passion to the skills.
Originally posted by Emberbuck:
Originally posted by Chicken Plucker:

They aren't functioning as traits to be specific they expand on the passion "flame" system to add the Critical; Natural; and Apathic, passion to the skills.
Just wanting to follow-up on this and see if theres been any looking into on the passion system getting a patch?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50