Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

[Whitelisted] Unofficial Killing Floor 2 Patch
Incompatible GRI (UKFP+LTI)
Hello, I have been testing the Looted Trader Inventory mutator together with UKFP. Some players get the error "Incompatible GRI: NONE= "You can enter the game, but the trader may not work correctly.". Which causes not being able to buy anything from the trader, or receiving a random weapon not the one you bought. The problem It appears randomly, generally when a player enters a game that has started.
https://i.imgur.com/9Lsd204.png
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
+Tumbz 25 Sep, 2023 @ 11:31am 
I'd like to add something: It seems that this problem is NOT caused by using the LTI mutator, but rather by activating the enhanced trader that UKFP adds (UseEnhancedTraderMenu=(0/1))

Try using UseEnhancedTraderMenu=0 and test your results

I noticed this because we didn't use the enhanced trader until 3 weeks ago and, coincidently, GRI and trader problems started to show up for new players. So we disabled it and we haven't got any problem so far

I hope this is useful to Forrest...
Last edited by +Tumbz; 25 Sep, 2023 @ 1:33pm
Stenka Razin!. 25 Sep, 2023 @ 12:28pm 
Gracias Tumbs, voy a probar tu recomendacion!
+Tumbz 25 Sep, 2023 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by Stenka Razin!.:
Gracias Tumbs, voy a probar tu recomendacion!

ahí me cuentas que onda, ojalá se arregle por que es fome para los que tienen el error xD
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 25 Sep, 2023 @ 6:50pm 
Originally posted by +Tumbz:
I'd like to add something: It seems that this problem is NOT caused by using the LTI mutator, but rather by activating the enhanced trader that UKFP adds (UseEnhancedTraderMenu=(0/1))

I noticed this because we didn't use the enhanced trader until 3 weeks ago and, coincidently, GRI and trader problems started to show up for new players. So we disabled it and we haven't got any problem so far

Very helpful yes
Stenka Razin!. 26 Sep, 2023 @ 12:45pm 
Originally posted by Forrest Mark X:
Originally posted by +Tumbz:

Very helpful yes

I was testing without EnhancedTrader, but I think that is not the problem. I tried with 2 players to enter round 6 or 7 and that's when the GRI error appears. Possibly the cause of the error is when a player enters round 6 or 7. My dear Forrest, if you have any advice on how to continue testing, tell me and I will do it.
Last edited by Stenka Razin!.; 26 Sep, 2023 @ 12:46pm
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 26 Sep, 2023 @ 10:43pm 
Well the thing is, this error is a impossible error. To get this error from what I've seen is that the GRI has to be None and fail to be recieved 15 times in a row

It's not possible for this to happen without something stupid like map kismet destroying the GRI
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 26 Sep, 2023 @ 10:44pm 
Or something is causing such insane network saturation the GRI can't get to you at all
Stenka Razin!. 27 Sep, 2023 @ 6:25am 
Or something is causing such insane network saturation the GRI can't get to you at all

Maybe you are right, it could be an ISP problem between Argentina and Chile, I have noticed that it only happens to people who are from Chile.
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 28 Sep, 2023 @ 4:49am 
I may have found the cause of it aswell as the cause for the various perk issues people have been having. I will apply this fix when the beta is released
Stenka Razin!. 28 Sep, 2023 @ 11:30am 
I may have found the cause of it aswell as the cause for the various perk issues people have been having. I will apply this fix when the beta is released

that's good news
ULTIMAWHO 16 Oct, 2023 @ 4:58pm 
I am also experiencing this problem, Anyone who logs in will see very long loading times and an empty map with no one around, I have a hypothesis that this may happen if you restrict perks or weapons when using UKF, because I restricted Berserker, Demolition, Firebug, and certain weapons such as Railgun, M99, Katana, and Flamethrower, If you can provide accurate logs it would all be good, And I am grateful to you, I must add you to the list of Killing Floor 2 developers
Stenka Razin!. 17 Oct, 2023 @ 9:52pm 

I was testing the new update (UKFP+LTI), and players who enter after round 7 receive the GRI error. It's frustrating for both you and us, because it's totally random. If you have any idea how to replicate the bug or try something, tell me and we'll try it, we'd like to help you.

I had also discussed the problem with the LTI creator, he told me that he had found a possible solution. Maybe if you can, you could coordinate with him.
Last edited by Stenka Razin!.; 17 Oct, 2023 @ 9:54pm
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 17 Oct, 2023 @ 11:18pm 
Long loading times means the server is replicating stuff to you and taking forever to do it. Sadly can't debug that as TWI stripped all network related debugging
Stephen 18 Oct, 2023 @ 10:58am 
That's unfortunate, it get's worse the longer a games been going, wave 6+ can take very long to load in, endless took forever the last time I tried it.
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 18 Oct, 2023 @ 11:10pm 
Think I found the issue, there was an actor that is spawned when you spectate someone and that actor should of been replicated and quickly destroyed but it wasn't so just kept building up
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50