Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

MW:2019 - X16 (Black)
 Bu başlık sabitlenmiş, muhtemelen önemli bir başlık
this guy copied the mod from someone
here is the proof: https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2774917776&searchtext=x16
Model is look like from black mesa 2012 or he changed into low quality
En son C1TY tarafından düzenlendi; 19 Eyl 2022 @ 6:21
< >
13 yorumdan 1 ile 13 arası gösteriliyor
 [geliştirici] 20 Eyl 2022 @ 22:14 
this ♥♥♥♥♥ 😂😂 its called extract MW2019 Pistols SWEP.gma, open .vtf, convert to .tga, set saturation to zero, convert back to .vtf, back to .gma. Done. why would I make a bad version of a mod that already exists, unless I didnt know it existed? if u wont learn how to use ur brain, learn how to use liveleak
En son tarafından düzenlendi; 20 Eyl 2022 @ 22:18
holy ♥♥♥♥ i didn't know that this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ copied it
İlk olarak Agent F tarafından gönderildi:
this ♥♥♥♥♥ 😂😂 its called extract MW2019 Pistols SWEP.gma, open .vtf, convert to .tga, set saturation to zero, convert back to .vtf, back to .gma. Done. why would I make a bad version of a mod that already exists, unless I didnt know it existed? if u wont learn how to use ur brain, learn how to use liveleak
Go to hell
 [geliştirici] 24 Eyl 2022 @ 17:15 
İlk olarak Axle tarafından gönderildi:
Go to hell
go to heaven
Go to hell
go to heaven
cool mod
Go to hell
mad?
İlk olarak Turtleshell tarafından gönderildi:
Go to hell
mad?
cry you fetus. cry.
İlk olarak -Ø'ΞΓ- tarafından gönderildi:
İlk olarak Turtleshell tarafından gönderildi:
mad?
cry you fetus. cry.
"fetus" XD
Saying this mod is copied is like saying this shield regen mod copied this other shield regen mod, then saying "he changed into low quality"
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211060629
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2804418818
İlk olarak Færün tarafından gönderildi:
It don't work :(
pretty sure there was already one, however i think it was deleted
 [geliştirici] 24 Nis 2023 @ 13:49 
İlk olarak 4st. tarafından gönderildi:
yes yes. delete the mods, and let my ♥♥♥♥ tier 3-minutes-to-make color edit prosper from all the hard work he put in 😈
İlk olarak Færün tarafından gönderildi:
İlk olarak 4st. tarafından gönderildi:
yes yes. delete the mods, and let my ♥♥♥♥ tier 3-minutes-to-make color edit prosper from all the hard work he put in 😈
💀
< >
13 yorumdan 1 ile 13 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50