Garry's Mod
MW:2019 - X16 (Black)
 Acest topic a fost fixat, deci probabil este important
this guy copied the mod from someone
here is the proof: https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2774917776&searchtext=x16
Model is look like from black mesa 2012 or he changed into low quality
Editat ultima dată de C1TY; 19 sept. 2022 la 6:21
< >
Se afișează 1-13 din 13 comentarii
 [dezvoltator] 20 sept. 2022 la 22:14 
this ♥♥♥♥♥ 😂😂 its called extract MW2019 Pistols SWEP.gma, open .vtf, convert to .tga, set saturation to zero, convert back to .vtf, back to .gma. Done. why would I make a bad version of a mod that already exists, unless I didnt know it existed? if u wont learn how to use ur brain, learn how to use liveleak
Editat ultima dată de ; 20 sept. 2022 la 22:18
holy ♥♥♥♥ i didn't know that this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ copied it
Axle 24 sept. 2022 la 14:07 
Postat inițial de Agent F:
this ♥♥♥♥♥ 😂😂 its called extract MW2019 Pistols SWEP.gma, open .vtf, convert to .tga, set saturation to zero, convert back to .vtf, back to .gma. Done. why would I make a bad version of a mod that already exists, unless I didnt know it existed? if u wont learn how to use ur brain, learn how to use liveleak
Go to hell
 [dezvoltator] 24 sept. 2022 la 17:15 
Postat inițial de Axle:
Go to hell
go to heaven
tilt 26 sept. 2022 la 11:11 
Postat inițial de Axle:
Go to hell
go to heaven
cool mod
Kindred 11 nov. 2022 la 21:21 
Postat inițial de Axle:
Go to hell
mad?
Simon. 6 ian. 2023 la 13:06 
Postat inițial de Turtleshell:
Postat inițial de Axle:
Go to hell
mad?
cry you fetus. cry.
Kindred 6 ian. 2023 la 14:05 
Postat inițial de -Ø'ΞΓ-:
Postat inițial de Turtleshell:
mad?
cry you fetus. cry.
"fetus" XD
Saying this mod is copied is like saying this shield regen mod copied this other shield regen mod, then saying "he changed into low quality"
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211060629
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2804418818
JaBattle 21 apr. 2023 la 18:13 
Postat inițial de Færün:
It don't work :(
pretty sure there was already one, however i think it was deleted
 [dezvoltator] 24 apr. 2023 la 13:49 
Postat inițial de 4st.:
yes yes. delete the mods, and let my ♥♥♥♥ tier 3-minutes-to-make color edit prosper from all the hard work he put in 😈
Kindred 24 apr. 2023 la 14:02 
Postat inițial de Færün:
Postat inițial de 4st.:
yes yes. delete the mods, and let my ♥♥♥♥ tier 3-minutes-to-make color edit prosper from all the hard work he put in 😈
💀
< >
Se afișează 1-13 din 13 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50