Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

ButterLib
Echo 5 Nov, 2022 @ 3:58pm
Nov 5 @ 11:03am Update
I get a crash when starting my old campaign.

When I try and click "Upload Report as a Permalink"
I get this error:
The crash uploader could not upload the report!
Please report this to the mod developers!
StatusCode: Created

Any ideas?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Echo 5 Nov, 2022 @ 4:02pm 
Note: the crash exception has to do with TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Party.PartyComponents.BanditPartyCompoent.get_PartyOwner()

Not sure if this is due to butterlib or something else, but the above issue is about uploading via permalink.
Last edited by Echo; 5 Nov, 2022 @ 4:26pm
nannyskeksi 5 Nov, 2022 @ 4:25pm 
I get a crash just on the saved games screen. The update seems to be causing a lot of different issues for many people.
Echo 5 Nov, 2022 @ 4:27pm 
I tried downgrading my version via Nexus but I still get the issue now? Earlier on in the day it was working, it might have caused permanent damage to the save? No other mods I use have updated.
Last edited by Echo; 5 Nov, 2022 @ 4:30pm
Echo 5 Nov, 2022 @ 4:48pm 
nannyskeksi do you get an error report? If you do, what does the exception have to do with, is it similar to mine or something different?
nannyskeksi 5 Nov, 2022 @ 5:36pm 
I do get a report and it lists butterlib and diplomacy but I think it's just because diplo is dependent on butterlib. I also tried to go back to previous version through nexus and had the same problem. I do worry the save is just gone.
Pinkie Arg  [developer] 6 Nov, 2022 @ 12:42am 
Originally posted by Echosoldier2000:
Note: the crash exception has to do with TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Party.PartyComponents.BanditPartyCompoent.get_PartyOwner()

Not sure if this is due to butterlib or something else, but the above issue is about uploading via permalink.
Can you try again to upload as permalink?
Also, the issue doesn't seem to be because of ButterLib. It seems that the save was corrupted by a bad behaving third party mod that was incorrectly spawning bandits I guess?
Echo 6 Nov, 2022 @ 6:58am 
@Pinkie Arg looks like the permalink report feature works now. :steamthumbsup:
BHunterSEAL 6 Nov, 2022 @ 10:38am 
Is there a guide to the menu options for ButterLib that isn't the documentation for modders? In other words, if you're just a dude running a bunch of mods, what do you need to know about ButterLib configuration? I noticed enabling Subsystem Save System was a great way to avoid CTDs on save in heavily modded playthroughs.
fabi 14 Dec, 2022 @ 12:40am 
Originally posted by Echosoldier2000:

same crach cannot start again
Sarlonde 29 Feb @ 8:30am 
damn got eactly the same problem, https://report.butr.link/F24163
no module involved etc...
I was using bandit_nation maybe thats the problem ? but even after withdraw it i got that problem, i will try a new game start and tell you back
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50