Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Immersive Solar Arrays (v41, GitHub reupload)
Pop fridge energy consumption (Help)
Can someone help me with the consumption of my popfridge, it seems that it doubles the consumption of each one that I add.
I leave screenshot with one, two and three fridge
1 Popfridge [pasteboard.co]
2 Popfridge [pasteboard.co]
3 Popfridge [pasteboard.co]
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
ThatAirshipE 22 Jun, 2023 @ 11:40am 
Thats normal even for generators, its because each popsicle fridge takes up two tiles, so it calculates it for both pop fridges even if theres only one, since it takes up two tiles.
El Loco Player 9 Jul, 2023 @ 2:19pm 
2x Pops = 144 Ah -> x=72 Ah (One two tile fridge)
4x Pops = 464 Ah -> x=116 Ah (Two two tile fridge)
6x Pops = 1040 Ah -> x=173 Ah (Three two tile fridge)

It doesn't seem normal or make sense to me
Last edited by El Loco Player; 9 Jul, 2023 @ 2:21pm
Kap 13 Jul, 2023 @ 9:26pm 
Yeah, faulty code. Should be updated.
Zepheros 21 Dec, 2023 @ 11:44pm 
It does not seem this was ever fixed. Based on the consumption values in the wiki - https://github.com/radx5Blue/ImmersiveSolarArrays/wiki/Estimating-power-production-and-consumption

My output is way higher than what it should be. I have 24x lamps, 1x fridge and 2x pop fridge. My output should be 458.16, but it's over 691 according to the battery bank. This seems like a really weird thing to be happening and I'm not entirely sure why the consumption of multi-tile fridges wasn't taken into consideration beforehand. Standalone freezers are much more energy efficient than a modern refrigerator. At the very least the power consumption for multi-tiled fridges should be cut in half. Instead of 2x pop fridge taking over 147.2, it should be 73.6 for both.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50