Total War: WARHAMMER III

Total War: WARHAMMER III

Simple Dynamic Settlements
Is this mod abandoned and if yes is the author going to give the files to anyone to continue this beautiful mode?
Well from the title you see... I don't know when or if it's going to be updated or if it's been abandoned, but a lot of people love and depend on this mod, hopefully the author gets online and clarifies the state in which we're in
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
atunis 4 May @ 3:36am 
Yes, this mod is really important to many people! Hopefully the creator can provide some comment on this.

Thank you! :empirecross:
Hastee 4 May @ 8:39pm 
Hoping for clarification as well.
too
+1. I cannot stand to play without this.
Imperator 21 May @ 12:15am 
+1
It's definitely abandoned. Looks like someone is going to have to build a new mod just like this from the ground up.
Romulus 23 May @ 10:55am 
Might be abandoned. Still works though. Still painting the map with Cathay an settlements
Happy to work on taking this over or start a new version if we don't hear from @grandolph!
Elliott 24 May @ 11:09am 
Can you not open the PAK file and take a look at how it was made? Obviously give credit if anyone chooses to do a new version.
Originally posted by Elliott:
Can you not open the PAK file and take a look at how it was made? Obviously give credit if anyone chooses to do a new version.
I already have started looking, but I thought I'd post first and make the offer to give the author a chance before just doing that. And yeah credit will be given, of course!
Originally posted by harktheharreld:

I already have started looking, but I thought I'd post first and make the offer to give the author a chance before just doing that. And yeah credit will be given, of course!

We will be wait! It was the most important mod for me and a lot of other players)
Elliott 26 May @ 5:07am 

I have limited modding skill but I did edit this mod slightly to restore the flags that appear around occupied settlements. The modder removed this but I noticed that getting rid of the flags removed unique corruption effects for the monogod factions (nurgles settlements glow a sickly green and theres extra growths around the settlement for example)

So let me know if I can help and maybe keep the above in mind if you do go ahead.
Kasrkin 27 May @ 1:16am 
would love a new version of this with compatible with the new nagash returned mod

I have limited modding skill but I did edit this mod slightly to restore the flags that appear around occupied settlements. The modder removed this but I noticed that getting rid of the flags removed unique corruption effects for the monogod factions (nurgles settlements glow a sickly green and theres extra growths around the settlement for example)

So let me know if I can help and maybe keep the above in mind if you do go ahead.

Thanks great to know. Maybe look into only having the flags appear for monogod factions. Feel free to send me a message if you find anything else. I'l look to get something up sometime next month, depending on schedule.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50