Total War: WARHAMMER III

Total War: WARHAMMER III

Allegiance of the Damned: Chaos Confederation [EoM]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Wolfy  [developer] 28 Aug, 2022 @ 12:37am
HOW TO REPORT BUGS
In order to report useful bugs, I need logs that I can check. To generate them, you need to follow some steps:

Dependencies
- Subscribe to this mod and its dependencies, if any
- Subscribe to Groove Wizard's Mod Configuration Tool
- Subscribe to thesnipersdevil's Script Debug Activator

Do not worry if they are outdated! They still work.

Enable the Mods
Go to the mod manager and ensure this mod, Mod Configuration Tool and the Script Debug Activator are alll active. Again, do not worry it they are outdated.

You can leave any other mod enabled if you want to.

Enable Logging
Once you have started the game, go to the Mod Configuration Tool pannel (top left) and go to this mod settings. Under the Advanced Settings group, you will have the Enable Logging flag. Ensure it is checked.

Force the bug
Start a campaign, load an active one... I do not care. Usually you are going to have a savegame from the turn just before. Just try to force again the bug you experienced following the same steps. Once it happens, close the game.

Locate the log file
The log file is going to be stored in the same place the game is installed, which probably is going to be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War WARHAMMER III. You can also select the game on Steam and click on Manage > Browse local files.

Once in you will find one or more script_log_X_Y.txt files. That is what you need to send me (the most recent one).

How to reach me out
You can do so by joining my Discord[discord.gg]. I am also a member of Da Modding Den so feel free to reach me out there.

If you do not have Discord, feel free to post the file anywhere and share with me a link as a comment in the mod.
Last edited by Wolfy; 28 Aug, 2022 @ 10:22am