• United Traits
  • Upgradeable Resource Collectors
  • Upgradeable Resource Refineries
  • Vassals Expanded and Reworked - FunEFork
  • Xenology: Traits Expansion Unofficial - Biological Module
  • Xenology: Traits Expansion Unofficial - Annex Module
  • Xenology: Traits Expansion Unofficial - Truncate Module
Removed Mods
  • All Unique Systems in [3.4.x]: Redundant with the Real Space copy of the same mod (which has additional functionality).
  • Immersive Simple Map UI: Replaced with Immersive Beautiful Stellaris to improve camera functionality.
  • Honor Leaders - New Mechanic: Ran into issues. Dialog would appear asking for 75 influence even when it could not be paid, leaving it open and unable to close. Would duplicate leaders who died with a protection star from traditions. Overall, did not function well with the rest of the mods and was limited in use due to other mods filling the same purpose.
  • Psionic Species Expansion - UI Overhaul Dynamic Patch: Redundant with the Gigastructural Engineering patch (which contains this patch).
  • Unique Ascension Perks: After trying to balance them through patches for a while, I've come to the realization that the ascension perks offered by this mod were simply incredibly broken or downright useless, with very few inbetween. Instead of trying to manually adjust, disable, or buff each one, I'm opting to remove it entirely for the time being.
Adjustments
  • Some traits from Diverse Traits have been rebalanced. This was done in a single balance pass over every trait added by the new trait mod additions as well, resulting in significant changes to some of the strongest and weakest traits.
  • Organic pop growth has been adjusted.
    • Colonies now have a minimum growth equivalent to 5 pops, up from 2.
    • Logistic pop growth constant has been reduced from 2.6 to 2.0.
    • Comments: This should result in roughly 30% less organic population growth over time, but make colonies with pops under 5 grow faster. This is meant to reduce the out of control population numbers in the later stages of the game. It also sends some balance back in the direction of assembly-based empires (namely: machines). Additionally, the pops minimum growth on new colonies should make colonization a little more appealing even if you cannot resettle pops there quickly. The collection is balanced around doing resettlement for new colonies early, and using clone vats or robots to create population on new colonies later in the game.
  • Frame World Outposts no longer grant a bonus to organic pop growth.
  • Frame World Outpost assembly speed increase reduced from 10% to 8%. Comment: Frame worlds quickly got out of control with their population growth with enough outposts acquired. The ability to grow organic pops with realistic logistic growth alongside immense assembly meant they could produce pops faster than any other empire.
  • Gigastructural Engineering ship behaviors have been updated for real system scale. This should solve issues with attack moons, planetcrafts, and stellar systemcrafts not moving within range to fire at enemies when engaged in combat.
  • Fixed an issue where ROCI was making certain celestial bodies show the ability to terraform to barren without ever allowing you to actually do so.
  • Updated ignore rules in the collection for Irony. There is no longer 4000+ unresolved conflicts which are unresolved (because they could be ignored). They are now removed from the list. This has no in-game impact.

Known Issues

• Some text in the galactic community tooltips for AI empire opinion on resolutions will appear incorrectly. This is strictly a visual/tooltip issue which does not affect the mechanics that drive their decisions.
  • Resource silo starbase buildings are providing 5000 + 4000 storage instead of the intended 5000.
  • Some AI empires seem to stay on a single system for many years early in the game. They start expanding eventually.
  • Stellaris will sometimes crash when exiting a game in progress to the main menu. If the game was saved before exiting, it can be loaded and continued as normal. No gameplay crashes are known at this time.

Next Update Plans

• Add some prescripted countries with unique playstyles. These will be able to spawn in games, and will generally perform better than a randomized empire.
  • Balance pass over robot/machine traits.
  • Balance pass over buildings, with the intent to give every building a purpose for existing.
Last edited by Sindusk; 16 Jun, 2022 @ 4:34pm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
UncleYar 14 Jun, 2022 @ 9:21pm 
Tried v7 in multiplayer. My friend had unbearable lag when picking the Ahead of the Curve origin, and crashed at start and when hotjoining when using The Chosen One origin. We didn't have these problems when playing a fairly long game with v6, but we didn't pick the same origin (we actually pressed Random for the race that time).

The first game, he got prompted instead of me to pick the chance of appearance of the Eye of Terror, which is very suspicious since usually the host gets asked that question (it was behaving normally in v6). The second time I didn't get prompted for it either, but he crashed before we could see if he was gonna get it or not.

Coop: Start in Teams is a very good add BTW, we added it ourselves last time on top of v6. I wouldn't play a coop game without it.
UncleYar 15 Jun, 2022 @ 9:38am 
Also, I wanted to relay that Shroud Rising seem to be causing problems for multiple people when combined with other mods, it sounds like a well known compatibility issue at this point: https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1220270825/3193619890123943393?ctp=2#c3275815819063301762

This combined with the fact the starting configuration event of the mod is misbehaving suggest it might be behind the crash.
Kira737 15 Jun, 2022 @ 11:42pm 
Hi, I would like to notice some bugs that have happened on my play. Possible breakthrough technology discovery screen spams every time a technology it's researched. Also, sometimes the relative power of enemy fleets shows with absurd amounts like 19k three Corvettes tier I, it's just the text, damage it's correct.
Sindusk  [developer] 16 Jun, 2022 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by UncleYar:
Tried v7 in multiplayer. My friend had unbearable lag when picking the Ahead of the Curve origin, and crashed at start and when hotjoining when using The Chosen One origin. We didn't have these problems when playing a fairly long game with v6, but we didn't pick the same origin (we actually pressed Random for the race that time).

The first game, he got prompted instead of me to pick the chance of appearance of the Eye of Terror, which is very suspicious since usually the host gets asked that question (it was behaving normally in v6). The second time I didn't get prompted for it either, but he crashed before we could see if he was gonna get it or not.

Coop: Start in Teams is a very good add BTW, we added it ourselves last time on top of v6. I wouldn't play a coop game without it.

Also, I wanted to relay that Shroud Rising seem to be causing problems for multiple people when combined with other mods, it sounds like a well known compatibility issue at this point: https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1220270825/3193619890123943393?ctp=2#c3275815819063301762

This combined with the fact the starting configuration event of the mod is misbehaving suggest it might be behind the crash.
I hear you 100%. I had already put Shroud Rising on the chopping block for version 8. It's not going to be present. Initial testing is going much better without it being there. Sorry to hear about the multiplayer issues. I imagine something I've added has created some level of incompatibility in multiplayer, it's just tracking down which mod it is. I'll try to do some multiplayer testing for version 8.

Originally posted by Kira737:
Hi, I would like to notice some bugs that have happened on my play. Possible breakthrough technology discovery screen spams every time a technology it's researched. Also, sometimes the relative power of enemy fleets shows with absurd amounts like 19k three Corvettes tier I, it's just the text, damage it's correct.
For some reason the fleet power of fleets is very, very wrong in the collection. I've had a 800k fleet get absolutely decimated by a 100k station without even making a dent. I don't know the specifics behind how fleet strength calculations is done, but it's not really trustworthy in this collection. If I knew the cause and how to fix it, I would. Unfortunately I don't believe I have that much control over how fleet strength is displayed.
Kira737 16 Jun, 2022 @ 8:24am 
In my case the breakthrough universal translator and breakthrough nano robot keep spamming, even when I have completed the research. I can either accept it and then starts to duplicate on the situation log endlessly, or I can reject the breakthrough which gives experience to the leaders. Since it happens every time I researched a technology ánd my leaders got max level in 3 years. It's only with these 2 breakthrough that keeps happening although dunno if it's the breakthrough per se cause those breakthrough showed up too early on the match according to my experience. Like the first five years or something. I believe it's worth it to look at.
Sindusk  [developer] 16 Jun, 2022 @ 8:50am 
In my case the breakthrough universal translator and breakthrough nano robot keep spamming, even when I have completed the research. I can either accept it and then starts to duplicate on the situation log endlessly, or I can reject the breakthrough which gives experience to the leaders. Since it happens every time I researched a technology ánd my leaders got max level in 3 years. It's only with these 2 breakthrough that keeps happening although dunno if it's the breakthrough per se cause those breakthrough showed up too early on the match according to my experience. Like the first five years or something. I believe it's worth it to look at.
Technology Ascendant (which adds the breakthroughs) got a big update right around the time I released version 7. I haven't had time to fully look into what changed, so I'm hesitant to offer any input on what might be happening. Could be an issue directly with the mod, or it could be another mod conflicting with how it's functioning. Until I investigate, I can't know for sure. I've got a note to check on it for version 8 though.
UncleYar 16 Jun, 2022 @ 5:04pm 
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that breakthrough technologies were behaving suspiciously in our v6 playthrough. First of all, the presentation of the dialogs was slightly messed up, missing text at the end of the paragraph or on the button. Also, one empire got three breakthrough technologies (if I was interpreting the numerous popups right, anyways, they were strangely worded) which should be close to impossible according to the Technology ascendant mod description.

Having never played Technology Ascendant standalone I can't say if the mod always looks that clunky or if there was a compatibility issue.
Kira737 18 Jun, 2022 @ 2:17pm 
Hi @Sindusk, thanks for always reply. Look I'm getting and issue. Dunno if has happened to you but in my case, at 1259.02.11 the game freezes. I've tried different kind of actions even not researching anything nor moving any units or built any buildings just to check if it's some corrupted action or something. But can get it to keep going after that date. Checking on Irony have seen some conflicts with Great Khan Expanses and Deadly Tempest in the events category. Dunno really. The thing is always on that date so something must trigger that causes the game to crash. Help me please, maybe you can check it and tell me what to do so I can bypass that date. Don't wanna miss the progress. Thanks
Kira737 18 Jun, 2022 @ 9:11pm 
Hi, I have keep trying to make it work. According to the error log I believe it has something to do with Foci Leaders. I´ll share the crash log and my save file so maybe you can check it out and figure out the answer. Please, I would really appreciate your help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15O23hlJFq-_Lv0z02BMO5IQMMIeRJ0A4/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bGU83__I0ulrCLcO2gD5YPwD0aznKsPC/view?usp=sharing
Sindusk  [developer] 19 Jun, 2022 @ 6:47am 
Hi, I have keep trying to make it work. According to the error log I believe it has something to do with Foci Leaders. I´ll share the crash log and my save file so maybe you can check it out and figure out the answer. Please, I would really appreciate your help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15O23hlJFq-_Lv0z02BMO5IQMMIeRJ0A4/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bGU83__I0ulrCLcO2gD5YPwD0aznKsPC/view?usp=sharing
Hey, sorry you're having issues. I think this may be related to ROCI features. Try the following command in the console when loading the save to see if it resolves the issue:

effect set_global_flag = no_exploit
Kira737 19 Jun, 2022 @ 11:09am 
Originally posted by Sindusk:

Hey, sorry you're having issues. I think this may be related to ROCI features. Try the following command in the console when loading the save to see if it resolves the issue:

effect set_global_flag = no_exploit
It worwed, thanks a lot!
NIKOLAYSLOBODIANIUK 20 Jul, 2022 @ 11:17am 
You're the best!
GlitchFling108 23 Aug, 2022 @ 4:07am 
Last edited by GlitchFling108; 23 Aug, 2022 @ 4:07am
Fog 27 Nov, 2022 @ 7:40pm 
Playing a multiplayer playthrough. Getting mild desyncs with friend called country_resources. Also, 100 years in and not a single war has been declared in a huge galaxy with around 20~ empires. Also at some point the AI just stopped expanding into new territory. AI also has pitiful amounts of resources and tech even on grand admiral with difficulty modifier turned on.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50