tModLoader

tModLoader

Fargo's Souls Mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
steviegt6  [developer] 30 Jul, 2022 @ 2:11am
Reporting Bugs, Communicating, Questions, & More
If you want to report something, ask a question, communicate with other players or developers, or anything else of that nature, please talk in our Discord, which can be found as a link in the mod's homepage. I *would* link it here, but I believe Steam does not like that.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 139 comments
donut 24 Aug, 2022 @ 8:53am 
there is a bug. when you use inventory while using iron enchantment and then take off iron ench. you become unkillable, i killed dungeon guardian with this bug.

my mods: fargo souls, fargo mutant, fargo souls music, magic storage, recipe broswer,
boss cehcklist and ore exavator.
Meluuke 9 Sep, 2022 @ 4:11pm 
For some reason after the mod updated the eternity mode accessories dropped from the prehardmode bosses stopped working for me and I hoped crafting them into the supreme deathbringer fairy would fix it but that accessory wasn't working for me either. I even disabled all other mods except for the souls mod and the mutant mod and loaded up a new new world which I set to eternity mode and it still didn't work.
Devil!Rat 9 Sep, 2022 @ 8:57pm 
Originally posted by Steviegt6:
If you want to report something, ask a question, communicate with other players or developers, or anything else of that nature, please talk in our Discord, which can be found as a link in the mod's homepage. I *would* link it here, but I believe Steam does not like that.
Some reason I'm not getting projectiles out of the agitating lenses ( Eye of Cuthulhu )... I only get magic storage, recipe browser, ore miner... Very much default... Outside of Fargo's.
Last edited by Devil!Rat; 9 Sep, 2022 @ 8:58pm
Meluuke 10 Sep, 2022 @ 11:18am 
Originally posted by Devil!Rat ( RAT Gaming:
Some reason I'm not getting projectiles out of the agitating lenses ( Eye of Cuthulhu )... I only get magic storage, recipe browser, ore miner... Very much default... Outside of Fargo's.
That's the same issue that I'm having but to my knowledge it seems to be affecting all of the eternity mode boss accessories.
JonyShark359666 18 Sep, 2022 @ 5:30am 
how to get material for a hundred killed identical (meaning the same boss spawns or is it like a twin boss or like a twin boss of a different kind) bosses?

I have a weak computer, summoning 10 bosses led to a bug or an error, or an eternal cycle of boss spawns that I don't get these ... energize batteries. or energize transistors... in general, an item for upgrading weapons followed by a battle... weapon upgrades.
Mimic Tear 30 Sep, 2022 @ 9:34pm 
steam update screwed up all mods and now i cant play this amazing mod
ferg 1 Oct, 2022 @ 7:08am 
Since the update, whenever I attack my movement speed slows down to a crawl. Is this intended? I cant find any information on the update other than balance changes.
Sbikidifanumtax 1 Oct, 2022 @ 9:42am 
brendenmichael6973 just fixed this for myself. all i needed to do was stop using the bionomic cluster
LunarLuster 1 Oct, 2022 @ 4:21pm 

When I attack with bionomic cluster equipped my movement speed gets extremely slow, I don't know if this happens with other equipment
Chief Fatcock 29 Oct, 2022 @ 10:00am 
Another bug would be that the ancient hallowed enchantment causes your melee minions, only above 7 minions, to despawn after hitting things. Tested it with only this mod and it appears that it only happens with this mod. Ive tried disabling and new characters, new worlds, etc. Sad cause it really helps minions keep up with the bosses on the later stages.
ARK Blade 19 Nov, 2022 @ 11:06am 
when dlc ?
Belshamaroth 19 Dec, 2022 @ 12:37pm 
Originally posted by ARK Blade:
when dlc ?
yeah
when i download the mod and start it it just says that i'm using a new/old version wth?
Adamanti 16 Jan, 2023 @ 9:37am 
Hi! Any ideas why none of the bosses are spawning while in multiplayer? The summon items just do nothing. The eternity mode toggle also doesn't work when on a server

(Edit: this was caused by another mod and solved already, I resolved this in the other mod's discussion thread)
Last edited by Adamanti; 29 Jan, 2023 @ 5:40am
little.moohasha 28 Jan, 2023 @ 5:34pm 
no enemies or critters are spawning naturally; im pretty sure its being caused by this mod because i just came from a calamity playthrough where it seemed to be fine but the only mods that were added since then were this and the fargo music mod, and the only ones i removed are the calamity stuff, and also cheat sheet
< >
Showing 1-15 of 139 comments
Per page: 1530 50