Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

MW19 RANDOM SOUNDMODS
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
' Neck '  [developer] 5 Jun, 2022 @ 1:46am
Soundmod notes (Editting...)
- If anyone having silent weapon issue, please tell me
- Some guns using, sharing same sounds
- 1p's fire sounds are different than 3p's , 3p fire sounds change in far distance (currently only works with single fire sounds)
- Fire sounds have inside and outdoor echo (except full auto, the full auto cant change between in and out so i used outdoor echo as default)
- If you are using most of suppressor soundmods then i recommend you to use this Disable muzzleflash mod
- Most fullauto fire sounds were sped up or slowed down to match kf2's weps fire speed (almost, not fully 100% match )
1P : 1st person, you (audio usually uses 2D mode, some uses 3D)
3P : 3rd person, other players (audio always in 3D mode)

- Some fullauto fire sound were made by me because i cant find any source to use or record from MW19, some guns in MW19 doesnt have fullauto mode so i have to do it myself, they sound kinda weird.
currently are :
3P AK-47_7.62mm-SUPP / 5.45x39mm-SUPP
3P FENNEC-SUPP
1P 3P X16 / X16-SUPP (future update)
1P 3P FNFAL / FNFAL-SUPP (future update)

- Future soundmod for fullauto guns will only have 1 type of default shooting sound in 3p if they have many variants (Caliber, Suppressor,... ), because i cant find or get these sounds yet from any source, will update later when i got them

MARKSMAN
|__ SPX >>> SP-R 208
(This gun using same handling sounds of Winchester)

SMG
|__ HRG Nailgun >>> Origin 12 Shotgun
(This gun using same fire sound of Nailgun, the fullauto mode is actually just fast rapid single fire, so use it at your own risk because the 1p fullauto fire sound is kinda loud, 3p is kinda acceptable)

SHOTGUN
|__ HRG Buckshot >>> 12G Deputy underbarrel shotgun
(same handling sounds and using same.bnk file with SW500, also this under barrel shotgun using same shooting sounds of Model 680 shotgun)
|__ M4 >>> Model 680
(this gun's shell insert sound also has MB500 sound in it, this was default made by the game's dev)

HANDGUN
|__ SW500 >>> .357 Magnum
(decrease the time between trigger and fire sound, adjust echo sound to be smoother)

|__ Weapon Rattle : Pistol, Assault Rifle, Shotgun
(these rattle sounds using for some weapons, some has, some doesnt, ussually you can hear them when checking and reload animations)

MISC
|__ Sentinel >>> Drone + Random Bullsht Go
(Some drone sounds with Decoy nade fire sounds and idk where that explode sound from)
(Currently the drone zedtime fire sound has a bug that it's using 1p fire sound type which is 2d and will stay at same volume you will hear at any distance, so i decided to turn it off until the dev fix it)

Upcoming update

UI
|__ UI_Playercharacter
( )
|__ UI_Menu
(The Bosswave arlert sound also used for VS Survival mode Zed player killed sound)
Last edited by ' Neck '; 24 Jul, 2022 @ 9:50pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
' Neck '  [developer] 24 Jul, 2022 @ 8:23pm 
GRENADES

- Flashbang using same file of Frag grenade
- Dynamite and Gas crawler using same explode sound
- Medic grenade and Medic zedtime skill Airborne Agent using same sound
- Zed that explode by Firebug's Zed Sharpnel skill & Survivalist's Spontaneous Zed-plosion skill is using Frag grenade sound
- Edars explode sound using EMP explode sound
Last edited by ' Neck '; 24 Jul, 2022 @ 9:45pm
' Neck '  [developer] 24 Jul, 2022 @ 9:41pm 
ZEDs

(GENERAL NOTE for ZEDs : TWI's project wasn't update since 2019 so lastest version for the zeds stop at 2019 version, except Matriarch was manual reimported by me)

- King Fleshpound, Fleshpound, Scrake, Quaterpound have same ui spawn sound and a ui dead sound that plays when they killed by players
(but ui dead sound seems like it doesn't plays when they bleed out in headless state)
- Matriarch, Hans, King Fleshpound have same ui armor break sound when their shield energy is broken
(NOTE that Matriarch wasn't included in TWI's wwise project and was manually reimported by me so it may sounds weirder than the default, this is only sound effect of Matty, her voice files remain untouch)
Last edited by ' Neck '; 24 Jul, 2022 @ 9:44pm
' Neck '  [developer] 24 Jul, 2022 @ 9:59pm 
IMPACT

Skin Impact
(Impact sounds play when players hit zeds and players take damage from zeds)
- Currently there are 3hitmarker sounds for Zed's Head, Body, Robot part + Metal part
(all marker sounds stay the same during zedtime, low health,... )
- the skin impact sounds arent completely match the high fire rate of some weapons, can be easily notice in zedtime
(with Kriss vector for example)
- When 3P players shooting at some bosses that has Robot parts and shield energy will always cause 1P player hear the 2d impact sound
(this cant be fix because it's how the game works)

Bullet Impact
(Impact sounds that play when players hit anything that not zeds and other players xd)
- The Grenade bounce sound apply for all nades with 4 types of materials impact sound, except nail bomb, it only has 1 type
- Any bullet that impacts near 1P player will change to bullet crack and whizby sounds
Last edited by ' Neck '; 24 Jul, 2022 @ 10:37pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50