Stormworks: Build and Rescue

Stormworks: Build and Rescue

Commando950's Better Disasters
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Commando950  [developer] 20 May, 2022 @ 10:35pm
[Official]Bug Reports
This is the cool place you put your bug reports.

Before you post a bug report, make sure you followed the installation instructions correctly. Please report problems to the best of your ability.

The important details is when it happens, how it seems unintended, and what goes wrong. If there any errors you get they would be appreciated even if you only got them through screenshot.
Last edited by Commando950; 20 May, 2022 @ 10:41pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Echoless 26 May, 2022 @ 4:42pm 
Seems like disasters don't actually spawn nearby the player
Commando950  [developer] 26 May, 2022 @ 8:29pm 
Originally posted by Echoless:
Seems like disasters don't actually spawn nearby the player

Couple of things I'd like to know.

• What kind of disasters did you have enabled?
  • Did you set the time to your liking and expectations?(I set the time it takes for them to happen to be an hour, which could be obsessive vs the default game's time every 15 minutes.)
  • When you say it doesn't spawn nearby, do you mean it actually spawns but not close by?

Just to be safe and also avoid confusion I might also want to lower the amount of default time disasters spawn at.
Last edited by Commando950; 26 May, 2022 @ 8:30pm
Commando950  [developer] 26 May, 2022 @ 11:14pm 
For now I have updated the default disaster occurrence time to 20-45 minutes if you don't tweak the settings. This may result in less confusion and more optimal amounts of disasters.

Not too much to be slightly realistic and not too little to never see them is the overarching goal with the default times.

As per usual you can edit the settings to whatever you like when you start a world.
Last edited by Commando950; 26 May, 2022 @ 11:23pm
ustasad2 27 May, 2022 @ 4:48am 
Bugs:
-I set disasters freqency do max and i was spawning them on five minutes (real time)
-Sirens are much lauder as normal and I don't hear them on 2.5 km as normal 3 km
-I can't turn them off. It's like this:
Commando950  [developer] 27 May, 2022 @ 9:33am 
Oh.... it looked like it spawned twice! That's not good! Did you accidentally leave the default official natural disaster addon on by accident?
ustasad2 27 May, 2022 @ 9:45am 
yes
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50