RimWorld

RimWorld

Waifus & Warfare
Enchanter Eris  [developer] 13 May, 2022 @ 4:53am
Pack Maintenance/Issues
I've decided I'll be trying to maintain the pack, as I've already found a few issues and want to make sure other people don't have to troubleshoot when I've already figured something out. If you have issues or know how to solve any that I find, please post a comment below.

Removals/Additions

Removed Material Filter, because it was causing stack overflow crashes

Removed Optimization: Leathers because it classed Anty exoskeleton as a leather type and, due to code limitations of Rimworld, there was no way to whitelist it or except it from optimized leathers

Issues Solved

Optimization: Meats settings should be set to not optimize alien meats. Some meats, like Moyo, are specifically used for recipes. If you have that ticked, untick it

I've noticed that insectoid pathfinding can cause stutters. Specifically, when they start starving to death, they treat it as an attack and all immediately start attempting to attack my colony. Kill/devmode destroy the bugs to stop the stuttering

Using RuntimeGC to clean up corpses on the map can cause a strange interaction with Annelitrice worms. They only seem to half count as corpses. It removes the pawn associated with the worm, but leaves the worm, which becomes a bugged object. Destroying the worm via devmode should fix it

Issues Unsolved

Pick Up and Haul doesn't seem to work properly unless using the "haul urgently" command

Human Resources bookshelves and all archived books occasionally disappear. No idea why, but all documented tech remains documented, so loss of books won't cause loss of tech
Last edited by Enchanter Eris; 17 May, 2022 @ 11:11am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Turtle Jack 20 May, 2022 @ 3:56pm 
Just wanted to ask, when downloading the config files I should also put in the two folders named "CustomLandforms-v1" and "RimHUD" alongside all the config files in the link right?
Enchanter Eris  [developer] 21 May, 2022 @ 2:47am 
Yup, that's right
Deiku 19 Jul, 2022 @ 3:04pm 
Seems like a great pack and it's playable but I'm constantly getting the debug log pop up, is this normal?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50