Deha 3 Apr, 2022 @ 2:30am
bugs and crashes
game crash
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Deha 3 Apr, 2022 @ 2:31am 
i opend console than type allowtraits and select traits for cj but game crashed
LatvianTanker  [developer] 3 Apr, 2022 @ 3:15am 
Thank you, indeed traits are broken right now, I will fix them with next mod update
Plague man 3 Apr, 2022 @ 5:07pm 
i existed in a game and put orders and game crashed
VibeTime 5 Apr, 2022 @ 8:05am 
Attacked a province for some time with manual orders for some time, and when I tried manually stopping them from continuing, the units disappeared from both my and their sides
LatvianTanker  [developer] 5 Apr, 2022 @ 8:40am 
Originally posted by VibeTime:
Attacked a province for some time with manual orders for some time, and when I tried manually stopping them from continuing, the units disappeared from both my and their sides
Must be that the manpower in the 'divisions' died.
Spycrab 8 Apr, 2022 @ 4:08am 
Hello I'm just gonna use this thread as a bug report real quick. Interventionism with the national guard doesn't work properly as you will still need 100% world tension which is really not gonna happen.
LatvianTanker  [developer] 8 Apr, 2022 @ 10:57am 
Oh, thank you for pointing that out, I may have indeed missed the world tension factor.
ztcgamer 10 Apr, 2022 @ 9:17pm 
it seems to crash the moment I pick my starting country I have no other mods save the radio mod installed
LatvianTanker  [developer] 10 Apr, 2022 @ 11:16pm 
Originally posted by ztcgamer:
it seems to crash the moment I pick my starting country I have no other mods save the radio mod installed
Weird, I have heared this issue from one more person but not more, perhaps you need to clean the cache.
ztcgamer 12 Apr, 2022 @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by LatvianTanker:
Weird, I have heared this issue from one more person but not more, perhaps you need to clean the cache.
nope
i tried that
and reinstalled the mod did not work
edit I am using a mac could that be the problem?
Last edited by ztcgamer; 12 Apr, 2022 @ 11:26am
LatvianTanker  [developer] 13 Apr, 2022 @ 5:00am 
nope
i tried that
That might be possible, I do not have a mac so I cannot test that.
GrandmaPepe 13 Apr, 2022 @ 7:55pm 
three main things that I noticed are that the AI will decommission its division templates and wont make any new units even if they have enough equipment and manpower. secondly, garrisons completely ruin the AI as they never have enough equipment to make new units. finally, attrition will just make your units die as they lose their one gun and then stop existing.
Random Musketeer 24 Jan, 2023 @ 10:55pm 
nope
i tried that
I experience a thing similar to his, my thing crashes as soon as I unpause the game, and I'm not on mac
Last edited by Random Musketeer; 24 Jan, 2023 @ 10:55pm
LatvianTanker  [developer] 25 Jan, 2023 @ 6:38am 
Originally posted by Random Musketeer:
I experience a thing similar to his, my thing crashes as soon as I unpause the game, and I'm not on mac

I'ts a new crash that came with the latest patch, going to fix it as soon as possible.
Random Musketeer 25 Jan, 2023 @ 5:51pm 
thank you a ton
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50