The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

[REP] Andromeda (+28 Unlocks)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hybrid  [developer] 16 Jan, 2022 @ 1:10pm
Report Bugs Here
If you come across any bugs with the characters, items, or anything else from the mod, please report it here. Try to be as detailed as possible when reporting issues so that I can try and fix it, and please be patient, just because I know about a bug doesn't mean it'll be fixed right away.

Troubleshooting Tips
Before reporting anything, it's a good idea to disable any other mod you have besides this one to see if your issue still happens or not. Conflicts between mods can be quite common, especially if you have a ton of mods installed. If it's a problem within the mod itself, then don't hesitate to report it here.

If the issue goes away when you only have Andromeda enabled, then it's a mod conflict and unfortunately you'd have to test on your own which one causes the problem. A good way to test is to disable half your mods. If the error is gone, it was something from the disabled half. If it's still there, disable half of that, and so on.
Last edited by Hybrid; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 4:17pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 272 comments
Shuckster 16 Jan, 2022 @ 5:53pm 
I used Gravity Shift as Andromeda to teleport into that special custom celestial room, and 3/4 of my stars from the Celestial Crown vanished. I tested and it's consistent.
Last edited by Shuckster; 16 Jan, 2022 @ 5:56pm
Hybrid  [developer] 16 Jan, 2022 @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by Shuckster:
I used Gravity Shift to teleport into that special custom celestial room, and 3/4 of my stars from the Celestial Crown vanished.
Actually they all just stack on top of each other, haven't figured out how to fix that tho.
Shuckster 16 Jan, 2022 @ 6:40pm 
Another glitch, the planetarium item that has a chance of making a dead enemy come to life permanently charmed can "bring back" from the dead a frozen enemy, resulting in a charmed frozen body with no head. These stick around forever until they're broken by another enemy or hostile explosion. You can also permanently charm death heads in the Ultra Death fight, making them stick around forever doing nothing.
Last edited by Shuckster; 16 Jan, 2022 @ 6:43pm
Hybrid  [developer] 16 Jan, 2022 @ 7:44pm 
Another glitch, the planetarium item that has a chance of making a dead enemy come to life permanently charmed can "bring back" from the dead a frozen enemy, resulting in a charmed frozen body with no head. These stick around forever until they're broken by another enemy or hostile explosion. You can also permanently charm death heads in the Ultra Death fight, making them stick around forever doing nothing.
Alright both things have been fixed now. Thanks for the good bug reports and don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else.
Thunder_of_Evil 17 Jan, 2022 @ 6:28am 
Hey I removed the mod and i can't play in my save, pls help me!
Warhamm2000  [developer] 17 Jan, 2022 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by victoremanoelpor13:
Hey I removed the mod and i can't play in my save, pls help me!
Install this mod https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2640358185
Rack Jet 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:37pm 
If you use soul of Andromeda in treasure room and then go to it again and use gravity shift the game will crash
Last edited by Rack Jet; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:38pm
Shuckster 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:52pm 
Originally posted by Hybrid:
Alright both things have been fixed now. Thanks for the good bug reports and don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else.

Thanks, man. But you deserve credit for always working so hard on top of it. Really appreciate it. Anyway, I found another issue, with grimace/invincible type enemies in the center of rooms as T. Andromeda. Bullets will not go them sometimes (like with Ipecac) resulting in being unable to shoot enemies. This may result in issues with other mods where they might put something else invincible in the center of a room as well.
Last edited by Shuckster; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:55pm
bastie2606 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:57pm 
The character does not have a tear sprite, they just appear as shadows.
Console has no errors.
No other mods.
Reinstalling did nothing.
Last edited by bastie2606; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:58pm
Hybrid  [developer] 17 Jan, 2022 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Rack Jet:
If you use soul of Andromeda in treasure room and then go to it again and use gravity shift the game will crash
Since the room doesn't exist on the current floor using glowing hour glass to get back into it will cause that crash, which Gravity Shift uses. Sadly there's nothing I can do about that though.

Thanks, man. But you deserve credit for always working so hard on top of it. Really appreciate it. Anyway, I found another issue, with grimace/invincible type enemies in the center of rooms as T. Andromeda. Bullets will not go them sometimes (like with Ipecac) resulting in being unable to shoot enemies. This may result in issues with other mods where they might put something else invincible in the center of a room as well.
Crap, this'll take a good bit of testing to make sure this doesn't happen.

Originally posted by bastie2606:
The character does not have a tear sprite, they just appear as shadows.
Console has no errors.
No other mods.
Reinstalling did nothing.
I just realized you said there's no other mods enabled. Hmm that's really weird cause I'm sure if it was a widespread problem that more people would be reporting it. I'll try to figure out what the problem is but I'm not having it on my end.
Last edited by Hybrid; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 1:33pm
Lemon 17 Jan, 2022 @ 1:41pm 
so i used gravity shift with birthright i lost it and got sent into an abandoned planetarium
Awestin11 17 Jan, 2022 @ 2:00pm 
Don't know if this counts as a bug or bad placement, but in the Mines II mine cart room, Tainted Andromeda's black hole is situated right on top of the mine cart, effectively blocking any tears coming from it.
Last edited by Awestin11; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 2:00pm
bastie2606 17 Jan, 2022 @ 2:16pm 
Yea i honestly have no idea what it could be, I even tried it on a new save file to be sure, but the sprite is still gone
I noticed that the tears still have the “splash” sprite when they run out of lifetime/ hit the ground but that's about it.
Hybrid  [developer] 17 Jan, 2022 @ 3:10pm 
Originally posted by Lenomon:
so i used gravity shift with birthright i lost it and got sent into an abandoned planetarium
Did you get birthright in the treasure room somehow? I don't do anything that removes it and Gravity Shift does make use of glowing hour glass to teleport to the new room so if you somehow got birthright in the treasure room then that's the only thing I could think of that caused it.

Originally posted by Awestin11:
Don't know if this counts as a bug or bad placement, but in the Mines II mine cart room, Tainted Andromeda's black hole is situated right on top of the mine cart, effectively blocking any tears coming from it.
Ooof, that's just unfortunate placement. Not sure why spectral tears don't just go through it. I'll see if I can do anything.

Originally posted by bastie2606:
Yea i honestly have no idea what it could be, I even tried it on a new save file to be sure, but the sprite is still gone
I noticed that the tears still have the “splash” sprite when they run out of lifetime/ hit the ground but that's about it.
Are both character's tears invisible? I honestly have no idea what could be causing that. They both use custom tear graphics but I still haven't heard anyone else have that problem and if it's not a mod conflict then I really don't know what could be causing that.
Also another thing, go to the mod folder, specifically this file path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Binding of Isaac Rebirth\mods\Andromeda\resources\gfx\tears
Make sure the tear graphics are in there. There should be two folders called "cosmic" and "solar". Maybe you're missing them somehow?
Last edited by Hybrid; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 3:49pm
Lemon 17 Jan, 2022 @ 4:25pm 
Originally posted by Lenomon:
Did you get birthright in the treasure room somehow? I don't do anything that removes it and Gravity Shift does make use of glowing hour glass to teleport to the new room so if you somehow got birthright in the treasure room then that's the only thing I could think of that caused it.

nope i found a quarter and got in on a shop on the first floor so idk
Last edited by Lemon; 17 Jan, 2022 @ 4:26pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 272 comments
Per page: 1530 50