Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

GTA IV & EFLC Weapons & Magazines Models Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Tak  [developer] 1 Jan, 2022 @ 10:38pm
Bugs & Errors // Баги и ошибки
report anything broken and suspicious here // пишите обо всем подозрительном и сломанном сюда.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Tak  [developer] 8 Jan, 2022 @ 11:55am 
Originally posted by TheOldPMC:
This may be because the models are a bit old, but the automag seems to be suffering a bit of clipping when the slide is pulled back.
fixed it, thanks for report!
VolKov 13 Jun @ 5:05pm 
[ACXION] lua/effects/acx_muzzleeffect.lua:42: bad argument #1 to 'SetPos' (Vector expected, got no value)
1. SetPos - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/effects/acx_muzzleeffect.lua:42
Tak  [developer] 14 Jun @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by VolKov:
[ACXION] lua/effects/acx_muzzleeffect.lua:42: bad argument #1 to 'SetPos' (Vector expected, got no value)
1. SetPos - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/effects/acx_muzzleeffect.lua:42
are you sure about which addon exactly cause this? gta iv weapon models literally don't have any code and especially muzzleflashes.
UPD. ok it seems that there's an addon named ACXION, i'm not the one who was responsible for it's creation and honestly i didn't even know that it existed and used those weapon models as some sort of a base for models. That bug that you are talking about related to this addon, and to the models themselves, so if you want to help the creator, write about this error to him.
Last edited by Tak; 14 Jun @ 3:24am
VolKov 14 Jun @ 7:29am 
Ohhh, I see. Thank u for the answer man, and sorry for bother you, I notice that this Lua error is from ACXION mod, and not from your models, so, again, sorry for bother you with something unnecessary
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50