Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Chaos Marines
Numbra  [developer] 16 Dec, 2021 @ 2:04pm
Extra models
As the description states, I omitted some models since they would rarely be used, yet I could be mistaken. If you desire to have any of the missing models (or champion loadouts) made, sound out here and I will take it into account.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Rogal Dorn 18 Dec, 2021 @ 2:38pm 
I think A plasma gun for the csm troops would be good. Otherwise, I love em
Numbra  [developer] 19 Dec, 2021 @ 9:54am 
Done! Enjoy!
Zeta 19 Dec, 2021 @ 7:07pm 
You dare crush the hopes of dual plasma pistol enthusiasts! My rambo marine shall live on in my heart. On a more serious note, I'd love a variant or two w/o horns if possible.
Last edited by Zeta; 19 Dec, 2021 @ 7:08pm
I don't know how often Flamer and Meltas are used in common loadouts, but it'd be amazing if you could make models with either of these. I also don't mind running my special weapons with the dope plasma gun model you just added as well since the model is fantastic!
Numbra  [developer] 23 Dec, 2021 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by Zeta:
You dare crush the hopes of dual plasma pistol enthusiasts! My rambo marine shall live on in my heart. On a more serious note, I'd love a variant or two w/o horns if possible.

Maybe Plasmapistol akimbo Champion on 9th codex?

There are already a bunch of hornless Chaos Marines in the workshop, just search for “Dark Angels”.

On a serious note, added a couple to the end of the bag queue.
Numbra  [developer] 23 Dec, 2021 @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by Jack | Marshal Aether Solgriev:
I don't know how often Flamer and Meltas are used in common loadouts, but it'd be amazing if you could make models with either of these. I also don't mind running my special weapons with the dope plasma gun model you just added as well since the model is fantastic!

Meltagun and Flamer added in the Specials bag! Enjoy!
SKELETON 10 Jan, 2022 @ 10:23am 
Amazing work on the models my man! Do you think you could add some variants to the aspiring champion with power weapons & a plasma pistol? They're perfect for kill team, and I'd love to use your work as my man in charge! For now or if you can't manage it, the chainsword & bolt pistol work more than fine as a proxy.
BlitzBob NoPants 4 Feb, 2022 @ 11:58am 
These are really nice.

Is there any chance of an Icon Bearer being added to the set?
And perhaps a champion with a powerfist + plasma pistol?

I like to use these for when I play Killteam, so both of those would be really good to have.
Last edited by BlitzBob NoPants; 4 Feb, 2022 @ 1:11pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50