The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Visible Holy Mantles
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Will  [developer] 4 Dec, 2021 @ 3:46pm
Bug Reports
Post your bug reports here. If you can, include a screenshot of the problem along with your description of the bug.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Mossimba 23 Nov, 2022 @ 2:13pm 
Can you fix it overlapping with the "visible lost health" mod?
Will  [developer] 23 Nov, 2022 @ 7:20pm 
Originally posted by Mossimba:
Can you fix it overlapping with the "visible lost health" mod?

Are you talking about the Visible Lost Health [Rep] mod?
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2497320263
I just tested and Visible Holy Mantles should be working correctly with that mod (that is, the mantles don't show up when the player is playing as The Lost). Try unsubscribing from both mods, start the game, end the game, then re-subscribe to both mods to see if that fixes your issue. Otherwise if it is still a problem post a screenshot here and I'll look into it further.
Last edited by Will; 23 Nov, 2022 @ 7:21pm
𝕵𝖚𝖆𝖓 2 Sep, 2023 @ 6:55am 
the mod doens't work with better health
Last edited by 𝕵𝖚𝖆𝖓; 2 Sep, 2023 @ 6:56am
Burted Toats 17 Sep, 2023 @ 11:13am 
this mod made it so the game flashed black over and over (idk why this mod did it, but it did) :(
Will  [developer] 17 Sep, 2023 @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by Burted Toats:
this mod made it so the game flashed black over and over (idk why this mod did it, but it did) :(

That's strange. I can't recreate this bug. Would you be willing to turn off all mods except this one and see if the flashing still occurs? If it doesn't, then there may be another mod you are using that is conflicting with this one, and I can't fix that issue.
Also, could you tell me when the screen flashes black? What character you're using, what level you're in, if it occurs during specific actions/times?
Burted Toats 17 Sep, 2023 @ 3:50pm 
Originally posted by Will:

That's strange. I can't recreate this bug. Would you be willing to turn off all mods except this one and see if the flashing still occurs? If it doesn't, then there may be another mod you are using that is conflicting with this one, and I can't fix that issue.
Also, could you tell me when the screen flashes black? What character you're using, what level you're in, if it occurs during specific actions/times?

it happened when in a room with tears i think (not exclusively but more so in rooms with firing enemies) its probably conflicting mods yeah.
if i ever get around to finding out which mod conflicts ill update!!!! (ill confirm that it is actually conflicting first)
Burted Toats 17 Sep, 2023 @ 4:55pm 
Originally posted by Will:

it happened when in a room with tears i think (not exclusively but more so in rooms with firing enemies) its probably conflicting mods yeah.
if i ever get around to finding out which mod conflicts ill update!!!! (ill confirm that it is actually conflicting first)

IT WAS THE PLANETARIUM CHANCE MOD CONFLICTING WITH IT
NOOOOOOOO
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50