Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Modifier Icons
man  [developer] 6 May, 2022 @ 3:55am
Bugs, errors or other suggestions
Comment on this discussion if you want to report a bug you've found or if you just want to make a suggestion that would benefit this mod. I'll be reading.
Last edited by man; 6 May, 2022 @ 3:59am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
udkudk 7 Jun, 2022 @ 3:14pm 
@man There's an error in file: interface\modifiericons_texticons.gfx:

The brace beginning in the file isn't closed. Normally at the end of file there must be an closing brace. While mod is still working, mod conflict solver programs (irony mod manager) warn about this.
man  [developer] 8 Jun, 2022 @ 4:55am 
fixed
azzachaz 4 Jul, 2022 @ 6:21am 
Not sure which mod is causing it but I've been using this with FPS map and just recently Truck overview numbers have gone to thousands surplus on the overview but when I click on it I have much less or a deficit. May be an vanilla bug not sure.
man  [developer] 4 Jul, 2022 @ 7:29am 
@azzachaz Weird, I don't know what may be causing that, but I haven't touched the logistics tab at all, and FPS Map doesn't either. I also use both mods and I have no issues on my end, so it might be a vanilla bug
Minamoto 4 Oct, 2022 @ 11:28pm 
Hi,

When using this mod alongside Kaiserreich (version 0.22.1, alongside the Barbarossa patch) I've encountered a minor error with regards to political power gain. When you hover over the party popularity icon in Kaiserreich, it usually tells you how much PP you gain from your ruling party. However, when Modifier Icons is enabled alongside Kaiserreich (and some other mods, though I don't think they affect it), instead of displaying PP gain, when you hover over that party icon, it gives faulty loc: "Daily $MODIFIER_POLITICAL_POWER_GAIN$:" and you can't actually see the PP gain. When you hover over the PP gain itself, it displays the amount from party popularity correctly.

According to the KR devs, this is an issue with Modifier Icons, as "they replace the base game tooltip for daily political power gain in order to add the PP texticon. Not something we can fix, since it's not on our end."

It's not a gamebreaking issue but if you could have a look at that, it'd be appreciated. I can send more details etc. through DMs. Thanks!
man  [developer] 5 Oct, 2022 @ 12:34am 
fixed
Minamoto 6 Oct, 2022 @ 6:46am 
Originally posted by man:
fixed
Thanks!
man  [developer] 18 Nov, 2022 @ 12:23am 
Originally posted by EAminy:
Great mod! I just wanted to suggest that you change the icon for factory output from orange to green, since factory output only affects mils and not civs. It would, in my opinion, make the icon more intuitive.
done
King brus 29 May, 2023 @ 7:44am 
Cant "download" mod and descriptor file is missing, tried everything and nothing works
Last edited by King brus; 1 Jun, 2023 @ 1:02pm
King brus 1 Jun, 2023 @ 1:37pm 
Yea something is broken, I found descriptor file in steam mods folder (Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\394360\2668048070) but there is no descriptor file in paradox launcher mods folder(\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod) so I made new one and it worked
King brus 8 Jun, 2023 @ 1:58pm 
It broke again bruh
1+1=⑨ 19 Oct, 2023 @ 3:05pm 
Hi while i was proofreading the chinese localisation i tried to organise these new modifiers that you may need to work on

#modifiers_l_english
excavation_tech_research
modifier_army_sub_unit_long_range_patrol_support_attack_factor
modifier_army_sub_unit_long_range_patrol_support_defence_factor
modifier_army_sub_unit_category_special_forces_max_org_factor
MODIFIER_PARATROOPERS_SPECIAL_FORCES_CONTRIBUTION_FACTOR
MODIFIER_MARINES_SPECIAL_FORCES_CONTRIBUTION_FACTOR
MODIFIER_MOUNTAINEERS_SPECIAL_FORCES_CONTRIBUTION_FACTOR
modifier_unit_mountaineers_ski_design_cost_factor
modifier_unit_rangers_support_design_cost_factor
MODIFIER_BRIGADE_SIZE
MODIFIER_MIO_RESEARCH_BONUS
MODIFIER_MIO_RESEARCH_BONUS_MIO_CONTEXT
MODIFIER_MIO_DESIGN_TEAM_ASSIGN_COST
MODIFIER_MIO_DESIGN_TEAM_CHANGE_COST
MODIFIER_MIO_INDUSTRIAL_MANUFACTURER_ASSIGN_COST
MODIFIER_MIO_TASK_CAPACITY
MODIFIER_MIO_FUNDS_SIZE_UP_REQUIREMENT
MODIFIER_MIO_FUNDS_GAIN
MODIFIER_MIO_POLICY_COST_FACTOR
MODIFIER_MIO_POLICY_COOLDOWN_FACTOR
MODIFIER_CIC_CONSTRUCTION_BOOST
MODIFIER_CIC_CONSTRUCTION_BOOST_FACTOR
MODIFIER_LAND_BUNKER_EFFECTIVENESS_FACTOR
MODIFIER_COASTAL_BUNKER_EFFECTIVENESS_FACTOR
army_spirit_category_type_cost_factor
air_spirit_category_type_cost_factor
navy_spirit_category_type_cost_factor
resistance_damage_to_garrison_on_our_occupied_states_tt
large_plane_airframe_design_cost_factor
MODIFIER_SPECIAL_FORCES_CAP_FLAT
MODIFIER_ARMY_SUB_UNIT_CATEGORY_SPECIAL_FORCES_MAX_ORG_FACTOR

#stats_l_english
STAT_STRATEGIC_ATTACK

#production_l_english
BONUS_PRODUCTION_COST_FACTOR
BONUS_PRODUCTION_CAPACITY_FACTOR
BONUS_PRODUCTION_EFFICIENCY_CAP_FACTOR
BONUS_PRODUCTION_EFFICIENCY_GAIN_FACTOR
BONUS_PRODUCTION_RESOURCE_NEED_FACTOR
BONUS_PRODUCTION_RESOURCE_PENALTY_FACTOR
BONUS_PRODUCTION_CONVERSION_SPEED_FACTOR

I'm pretty sure there are more new modifiers in production_l_english.yml file but I'm not sure if every modifier need a icon
Last edited by 1+1=⑨; 19 Oct, 2023 @ 3:06pm
man  [developer] 20 Oct, 2023 @ 6:14am 
@Starfish_OVK great, much appreciated
I think your mod breaks balance of power... It just shows legitimacy and refuses to work for Italy, Sweden, Finland, etc.
M 8 Apr @ 8:30pm 
There seems to be no icon for railway construction speed (production_speed_rail_way_factor), given by, for instance, USA's railway focus (which might be a Rt56 focus, I'm not sure). Could you considering adding that?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50