Arma 3
Malden Overrun v0.3 - 2022 SPOOKI UPDATE
UselessFodder  [developer] 25 Oct, 2021 @ 6:45pm
Bug Reports
If you run into something that doesn't work as intended, please report it here. You can use this template to help me narrow down the issue quickly:

Bug Description:
Where/When it Occurred:
Single Player/Hosted/Dedicated Server:
Repeated?:
Steps to recreated:
Please do post any relevant screenshots or videos
Last edited by UselessFodder; 29 Oct, 2021 @ 5:50pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Vesemir 29 Oct, 2021 @ 4:47pm 
Can't find the game when I subscribe to it in the scenarios menu. I keep unsubscribing and resubscribing and I have all of the required mods downloaded but it still doesn't work
UselessFodder  [developer] 29 Oct, 2021 @ 5:51pm 
Originally posted by Chance:
Can't find the game when I subscribe to it in the scenarios menu. I keep unsubscribing and resubscribing and I have all of the required mods downloaded but it still doesn't work

Have you tried hosting a local server to see if it is there?
Bug Description: Can't respawn after death during DECON phase
Where/When it Occurred: Lavalle, during DECON phase
Single Player/Hosted/Dedicated Server: Hosted, Listen Server
Repeated?: Only happened once so far.
Steps to recreated: Get killed by a zombie during DECON phase then respawn as host.
Video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392726734392393739/906103888409686016/Respawn_Bug.mp4
UselessFodder  [developer] 5 Nov, 2021 @ 7:24pm 
Originally posted by Toppest of Ananas:
Steps to recreated: Get killed by a zombie during DECON phase then respawn as host.
Video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392726734392393739/906103888409686016/Respawn_Bug.mp4

This is a strange thing to happen. Did the respawn points reappear after DECON?
Toppest of Ananas 5 Nov, 2021 @ 10:32pm 
Originally posted by UselessFodder:

This is a strange thing to happen. Did the respawn points reappear after DECON?
Nope. I had to restart the server. Only happened once so far though.
Toppest of Ananas 13 Nov, 2021 @ 8:53pm 
It seems like the bug is just related to ACE3, if you receive damage after you die, it seems to just lock you out of the controls.
UselessFodder  [developer] 13 Nov, 2021 @ 9:40pm 
It seems like the bug is just related to ACE3, if you receive damage after you die, it seems to just lock you out of the controls.

I've run into a very similar bug, but related to Zeus and Spectator mode now. If you die while in either of those it seems to prevent selecting anything on the respawn selection screen. Those spawns are still visible, though. My issue is definitely a new bug created with this latest ACE update.
Diahard1000 15 Dec, 2021 @ 10:39pm 
Bug Description: After some time, the mission will bug out and prevent decon.
Where/When it Occurred: all towns
Single Player/Hosted/Dedicated Server: dedicated server
Repeated?: repeated 2 ttimes
Steps to recreated: play and die some times, leave an objective uncomplteted for some time and it will break.
UselessFodder  [developer] 16 Dec, 2021 @ 5:29am 
Originally posted by Diahard1000:
Steps to recreated: play and die some times, leave an objective uncomplteted for some time and it will break.

How long do you have to play to see this behavior? We've played for 6+ and never seen this happen
Diahard1000 16 Dec, 2021 @ 2:04pm 

How long do you have to play to see this behavior? We've played for 6+ and never seen this happen

only about 2 hours, a soft restart fixes it but very annoying when you sit next to the flag with the decon truck setup defences and try to decon it states its not close enough
UselessFodder  [developer] 16 Dec, 2021 @ 2:22pm 
Is this after the DECON truck has exploded and respawned?

only about 2 hours, a soft restart fixes it but very annoying when you sit next to the flag with the decon truck setup defences and try to decon it states its not close enough
Diahard1000 16 Dec, 2021 @ 2:25pm 

Yes, normally fail the first time, try again and cant trigger it. noticed that there was a 2nd truck and still no dice. though once we didnt have that issue, had just restarted drove the truck there and still wouldn't let us.
UselessFodder  [developer] 16 Dec, 2021 @ 7:27pm 

Yes, normally fail the first time, try again and cant trigger it. noticed that there was a 2nd truck and still no dice. though once we didnt have that issue, had just restarted drove the truck there and still wouldn't let us.

Thanks for the info. This sounds like a respawn bug that I'll have to investigate
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50