RimWorld
SRTS Landing Zone for SOS2
Bug Reports
Something broken? ♥♥♥♥♥ about it here so I can fix it.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-14 από 14 σχόλια
When I install this my coolers start forcing the rooms they're set to cool to 21 C. They still cool, but after each cooling tick it just resets to 21 C.
MrGlasses  [δημιουργός] 12 Οκτ 2021, 17:14 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Darwinism:
When I install this my coolers start forcing the rooms they're set to cool to 21 C. They still cool, but after each cooling tick it just resets to 21 C.

In space or on surface as well? Did you build any tiles and if so are they in the room where your coolers are?
MrGlasses  [δημιουργός] 12 Οκτ 2021, 17:22 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Darwinism:

I found the issue, I neglected to uncomment a piece of code when fixing another bug. Pushing a fix up now. Apologies.
Messing around in dev mode I found a couple things:

Trying to launch to a ship from a caravan on the world map gives "no valid location", even if the landing zone works perfectly when launching the same vehicle from installed.

Building Hanger Plating alone without Hull Plating underneath it works, but the cells are marked as vacuum and give a movement penalty (Yet do not harm unprotected test subjects). On the other hand, layering them works fine (But results in smashing through the automatically built Ship Roof, which is pretty funny).

Overall great mod, thank you for making this.
MrGlasses  [δημιουργός] 16 Οκτ 2021, 18:30 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Bhaumat:
Messing around in dev mode I found a couple things:

Trying to launch to a ship from a caravan on the world map gives "no valid location", even if the landing zone works perfectly when launching the same vehicle from installed.

Building Hanger Plating alone without Hull Plating underneath it works, but the cells are marked as vacuum and give a movement penalty (Yet do not harm unprotected test subjects). On the other hand, layering them works fine (But results in smashing through the automatically built Ship Roof, which is pretty funny).

Overall great mod, thank you for making this.

Hey man. I'll try and get a fix out for the caravan issue tomorrow. The vacuum issue and movement speed decrease will be included!
My hangar rooms are still in a vaccum in space, which is unfortunate as any empire shuttles called in choke and die pretty much instantly. The temperature works, but the vaccum doesn't.
This doesn't work for me at all, the hangar tiles aren't in the game and when I try to load the mod ShipHangarTile and Frame_ShipHangarTile have leading and trailing whitespace
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από 3 Ducks In a Man Suit; 6 Νοε 2021, 13:03
I can't breathe in a vacuum *choking*
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από 3 Ducks In a Man Suit:
This doesn't work for me at all, the hangar tiles aren't in the game and when I try to load the mod ShipHangarTile and Frame_ShipHangarTile have leading and trailing whitespace
same
Not exactly a bug but rather a performance concern.
The “RoomTempTracker” “EqualizeTemperature” postfix takes a lot of time.

A relatively simple improvement would be to cache the “room.Map” in a variable before the “foreach” loop and then use that variable instead of “room.Map”
I'm not sure if it's a bug but I can't land the SRTS ships on SOS2 sites I can only "form caravan here" twice
Config error in ShipHangarTile: description has leading whitespace
Config error in Frame_ShipHangarTile: description has leading whitespace

Probably nothing, but it is an red error.
used a sos2 ship to do surface to surface travel, now get an error every few ticks that names this mod in the stack trace
https://gist.github.com/2012e77f672a54883b85a13b149558b3

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Verse.Region+<get_Cells>d__31.MoveNext () [0x00025] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at Verse.District+<get_Cells>d__35.MoveNext () [0x0007d] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at Verse.Room+<get_Cells>d__35.MoveNext () [0x0007d] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) SOS2SRTSLANDINGZONE.NewVacuumPatch.SOS2SRTSLANDINGZONE.NewVacuumPatch.Postfix_Patch0(Verse.RoomTempTracker)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.RoomTempTracker.Verse.RoomTempTracker.EqualizeTemperature_Patch2(Verse.RoomTempTracker)
at Verse.MapTemperature.MapTemperatureTick () [0x00038] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map.Verse.Map.MapPreTick_Patch1(Verse.Map)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch4 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapPreTick_Patch1 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch8 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch3 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από m11kire:
used a sos2 ship to do surface to surface travel, now get an error every few ticks that names this mod in the stack trace
https://gist.github.com/2012e77f672a54883b85a13b149558b3

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Verse.Region+<get_Cells>d__31.MoveNext () [0x00025] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at Verse.District+<get_Cells>d__35.MoveNext () [0x0007d] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at Verse.Room+<get_Cells>d__35.MoveNext () [0x0007d] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) SOS2SRTSLANDINGZONE.NewVacuumPatch.SOS2SRTSLANDINGZONE.NewVacuumPatch.Postfix_Patch0(Verse.RoomTempTracker)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.RoomTempTracker.Verse.RoomTempTracker.EqualizeTemperature_Patch2(Verse.RoomTempTracker)
at Verse.MapTemperature.MapTemperatureTick () [0x00038] in <99518a644a3e4a7ea3fde566568df84a>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map.Verse.Map.MapPreTick_Patch1(Verse.Map)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch4 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapPreTick_Patch1 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch8 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch3 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

This. Log spam.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-14 από 14 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50