Crusader Kings III

Crusader Kings III

Roma Invicta
skela  [developer] 11 Dec, 2021 @ 3:35pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
GarlicSauce 11 Dec, 2021 @ 4:20pm 
Any specific loc you want me to write? I was thinking prehaps starting with the Bloodline event? Felt like it could be more fleshed out
skela  [developer] 11 Dec, 2021 @ 9:55pm 
Thats up to you, do what you have Fun to do :)
Ideal would be if you directly edit the localisation Files.
The Codes to format the Text can be found in
https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/Localization
As I was lazy - all text for Events / Descision is in the File
invicta_decisions_l_english.yml
GarlicSauce 12 Dec, 2021 @ 6:42am 
Might as well do the first event in that event chain then

"I quickly scurried off with the man, quite curious on what secret he had to show me. Could it be a new artefact found in a forgotten tomb? Or something as meagre as another possible assassination attempt on me?\nEventually, we reached a room I have yet to see in my time of living there, hidden behind a secret door. The room was massive, with markings all along its walls, with tree-like formations on it, and hundreds of names on those trees.\nBut what was the most strange thing in the room was the lines connecting dozens of these names to just 1, and that name was mine.\n\n"What is this place?" I ask the man, who is almost prancing with excitement.\n\n"We have been looking at ancient roman bloodlines for years now, using every source we could find to see if there was any relative of these great men alive. Most of them ended with the fall of Rome, but we noticed how Caesars bloodline continue after the fall, and led directly to you. We believe that you are a descendant of Julius Caesar"\n\nI was shocked, unable to move for a few seconds after hearing that news. Me, a descendant of the great leader Caesar? I had thought I had roman blood, but royal Roman blood? I suddenly felt an uneasy feeling.\n\n"What does this mean?" I ask him, now wary of this revelation.\n\n"Dont worry my empress, only good can come of this. This is heavily increase your legitimacy, and we are already getting contact with Neo-Roman forces across the world. If we are lucky, this will give us the boost we need to properly begin the Unification Campaign to bring back the Romans to their former glory"\n\nWhile initially worried, I now feel excited over the possibilities of this news. Perhaps, restoring the Romans at least partly might not be a far-fetched dream anymore."
skela  [developer] 12 Dec, 2021 @ 9:22am 
err - what was the Old text so that I can find it...
You can find the Loc files at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\1158310\2601255725\localization
Last edited by skela; 12 Dec, 2021 @ 9:22am
cniht 13 Feb, 2022 @ 9:00am 
I noticed a call error on sending prisoners to the arena now. The choice is coming up with some funky text in the release popup screen.
Last edited by cniht; 13 Feb, 2022 @ 9:00am
skela  [developer] 13 Feb, 2022 @ 9:28am 
Hm, I can not see something like that at the Moment - what language do you use?
What I saw is that the Option to gain a Hook is shown when send to Arena is actice - thats a Bug.
GaroshHellsFlex 23 May, 2023 @ 3:23pm 
Russian loc plz!
I can do the spanish loc if you give me the documents to translate
Originally posted by skela:
Things about the Text of the Mod :)
if you let me i wanted to talk to you in private skela ;)
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50