Half-Life: Alyx

Half-Life: Alyx

Gunman Contracts - Chapter 1 - The Extraction
Q_Access 16 Oct, 2021 @ 6:00pm
Bug rite off the bat
I start the mod and I'm at a firing range with a message that says "First pick up the gun" there is nothing on the table. I hear this mod is really good and would love to try it. Anyone got a clue what to do?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Liquid Dio 16 Oct, 2021 @ 6:20pm 
Do you have any pistol mod installed?
It's likely not the origin of the problem but pistol mods created issues on my end.
Q_Access 16 Oct, 2021 @ 7:15pm 
Originally posted by AmberCountrysideMoodChurch:
It's likely not the origin of the problem but pistol mods created issues on my end.

Oh no, I didn't know there was one. , you wouldn't happened to know what the name is that I would need do you?
Q_Access 16 Oct, 2021 @ 7:16pm 
Originally posted by q_access:
Originally posted by AmberCountrysideMoodChurch:

Oh no, I didn't know there was one. , you wouldn't happened to know what the name is that I would need do you?

Oh I just reread what you posted, No I don't have any gun mods installed ;(
ANB_Seth  [developer] 17 Oct, 2021 @ 1:36am 
I've read before from someone who had and solved this issue, that he/she had to update hl:alyx to the newest version. Not sure if that would solve it for you as well, but I am very sure this bug has nothing to do with my mod in general but the base game.
Q_Access 4 Nov, 2021 @ 6:54pm 
Originally posted by ANB_Seth:
I've read before from someone who had and solved this issue, that he/she had to update hl:alyx to the newest version. Not sure if that would solve it for you as well, but I am very sure this bug has nothing to do with my mod in general but the base game.

That's for the replay ANB , Yea I updated to latest version. Damn really wanted to try this one.
123Hoosier_daddy 18 Jul, 2022 @ 4:35am 
I have this problem too..on both gunman contracts episodes :/
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50