RimWorld

RimWorld

Infused 2 Expansion
Regularity 29 Jul, 2021 @ 3:00pm
Feedback and Bugs
Thought I'd create a thread for this so they could all be in one place and not get lost in the comments.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Regularity 29 Jul, 2021 @ 3:03pm 
In my opinion, the stable infusion is way too powerful. Effectively a permanent +15 mood from a single infusion; just a few of these could disable mental breaks entirely. Or save a colony tons of resources they'd otherwise have to spend on recreation and luxuries. And it's not like this is legendary or anything, it's merely a rare.

The best mood-boosting traits only give, what, 8% to mood or mental break threshold? This gives double, and can stack across many items.
JEMLPro  [developer] 29 Jul, 2021 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Regularity:
In my opinion, the stable infusion is way too powerful. Effectively a permanent +15 mood from a single infusion; just a few of these could disable mental breaks entirely. Or save a colony tons of resources they'd otherwise have to spend on recreation and luxuries. And it's not like this is legendary or anything, it's merely a rare.

The best mood-boosting traits only give, what, 8% to mood or mental break threshold? This gives double, and can stack across many items.

i was looking for way to add moods with items, that was the original plan of stable as well, but the code started to get our of hand on my end, ill try to find a way to be able to add moods since right now infusions only accept stat parameters and also on hit parameters, nothing else. but ill keep it in mind!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50