RimWorld

RimWorld

Infused 2 Expansion
JEMLPro  [developer] 28 Jul, 2021 @ 7:57pm
Ideas for new Infusions!
Put your idea, if you want a specific one i cannot guarantee it will make it into the mod but I will definitely try my best!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
MiTHRiL 29 Jul, 2021 @ 4:50am 
upgrades for weapons / armor / clothing / other in the form of more specific things: scopes / barrels / grips / batteries / pouches / support interfaces (for glasses for example) / material coating (for blades / armor) / etc.
You can even make a sprite in the form of boxes that will differ only in relation to the era (from primitive / medieval to archaeotech).
In fact, the same as infusions, but in this form it looks more interesting in my opinion
JEMLPro  [developer] 29 Jul, 2021 @ 5:50am 
Originally posted by Ulfhednar:
upgrades for weapons / armor / clothing / other in the form of more specific things: scopes / barrels / grips / batteries / pouches / support interfaces (for glasses for example) / material coating (for blades / armor) / etc.
You can even make a sprite in the form of boxes that will differ only in relation to the era (from primitive / medieval to archaeotech).
In fact, the same as infusions, but in this form it looks more interesting in my opinion

i think there is a similar mod to what you are describing ill start looking for it, but don't quote me on it, ill still write down the idea since it does sound like something i can also enjoy using, it can be a bigger project for me later down the road!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50