RimWorld

RimWorld

[LYN] Nanotech Overpower
Question ab the mod
Are u okay w it if i use ur mod as a base for a mod im making for my own? i wanted to use the code of multiple mods and create a new one that adds a new late game rss. (so basicly this mod but not overpowered. and with more features and researches etc)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
l GH l NDCasmera 24 Dec, 2021 @ 4:05am 
Since there came no answere, i made a few chances inside this mod. rn i have added an research tab for it, sos2 items, a weapon and a shield. if someone wants to have it. Just respond in this discussion. I wont be posting it myself untill i got permission of the original creator.
SounLee 7 Jan, 2022 @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by l GH l NDCasmera:
Since there came no answere, i made a few chances inside this mod. rn i have added an research tab for it, sos2 items, a weapon and a shield. if someone wants to have it. Just respond in this discussion. I wont be posting it myself untill i got permission of the original creator.

i guess this info on the modpage is the answer you where waiting for:
"Modding Note: I'm giving permission to anyone to modify, fork, update, or use the content of all my mods however they wish, no need to ask permission."

(and i would love to see/use a slight rework ^^[incl. the option to turn of the op weapons as raiders use them to in my playthroughs... 40 raider with that gun =insta rip])
l GH l NDCasmera 9 Jan, 2022 @ 2:19am 
Originally posted by SounLee:
Originally posted by l GH l NDCasmera:

i guess this info on the modpage is the answer you where waiting for:
"Modding Note: I'm giving permission to anyone to modify, fork, update, or use the content of all my mods however they wish, no need to ask permission."

(and i would love to see/use a slight rework ^^[incl. the option to turn of the op weapons as raiders use them to in my playthroughs... 40 raider with that gun =insta rip])

For the raiders using them in raids, just delete the lines in which "gun" stand (since npc factions use tags on weapons to buy them for raids) u could also use the weaponry mod, this mod allows u to enable and disable specific weapons, great if u use more mods that add weapons to the game. (i myself use this one since im playing a "halo" rimworld, so i had to dissable all vanilla weapons.

As for the reworked mod it self, if u want i can upload it, just need to figure out how exactly. since this is my first reworked mod (or mod in general) i have ever uploaded.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50