RimWorld

Quality Bionics
bugs/incompatibility issues
page from concerned idiot.
< >
Visar 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
------------RESOLVED-----------
i have found probably an incompatibility issue with

"Expanded Prosthesis and Organ Engineering -forked" https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949064302

quality doesn't effect efficiency of part, however health does apply as intended.
https://ibb.co/sFjdskT
the efficiency of the part still 80% (EPOE forked base). meaning the manipulation is unafected.

played on version 1.3.3287
probably a newer issue. last time i played quality bionics worked as intended.
-----------------------

found the real culprit.

Cyberfauna 1.4
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548649032

anyway thank you for amazing mod

Senast ändrad av Milenier/TTV #fixtf2; 25 feb, 2023 @ 7:45
chembot 19 jun, 2023 @ 23:24 
How did you go about finding the faulty mod? I'm having a somewhat similar issue where the efficiency is listed as high but doesn't actually effect manipulation and efficiency is default
Ursprungligen skrivet av chembot:
How did you go about finding the faulty mod? I'm having a somewhat similar issue where the efficiency is listed as high but doesn't actually effect manipulation and efficiency is default
So basically this is a kinda tedious process. but it is worth in the end so that the developer knows exactly what to fix.

1. create new colony
2. install all the mods you want (or had issues with)
--- if it breaks ---
3. leave the colony without saving and uninstall halve the mods
4. if the issue is solved the break is somewhere in the other halve of the mods. so install only the other mods (don't forget dependencies).
5. if it still works start installing mods one by one until you find the culprit.
6. do it the other way around uninstalling the mods but the one that broke the game. until the game starts working again.
7. send the error log (if possible) and the names of the 2 or more corresponding mods to the developer.
8. and hopefully the developer will soon find fix or add to the descriptions of the mods that those 2 are incompatible
BetterInfoCard. Makes the mod completely useless. The effectiveness of the body part switches to vanilla. I have no idea what's going on.
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2890920739
KiTA 23 feb @ 16:00 
Is it confirmed it actually changes the effectiveness, or does BIC just not display the information properly? A bit of a bummer if it's the former, as I do like Better Info Card.
Ursprungligen skrivet av KiTA:
Is it confirmed it actually changes the effectiveness, or does BIC just not display the information properly? A bit of a bummer if it's the former, as I do like Better Info Card.
It actuallly ddoes not affect effectivness and hp of the parts, they do work as intended, despite info card saying otherwise
I keep getting this error over n over with all my pawns I put a bionic exoskeleton on. Anyone can help? Every since then my game has gotten buggy, sanguine pawn wont deathrest and pawns will just stand in tubs and showers with dubs bad hygiene mod.

Exception ticking Dorothy (at (151, 0, 35)): System.NotImplementedException: Called a stub before reverse patching is complete.
at EBF.Util.CommunityUnificationUtil.TryConvertQualityBionicsCompToFakeHpComp (Verse.HediffComp comp) [0x0005a] in <8d7ef584f74343bbb48bff56ad256b9a>:0
at EBF.Util.CommunityUnificationUtil.GetFakeHpPropsForUnification (Verse.Hediff hediff) [0x00038] in <8d7ef584f74343bbb48bff56ad256b9a>:0
at EBF.EBFEndpoints.GetMaxHealthWithEBF (Verse.BodyPartRecord record, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean useCache) [0x000f0] in <8d7ef584f74343bbb48bff56ad256b9a>:0
at EBF.VanillaExtender.GetMaxHealth_Cached (Verse.BodyPartDef def, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord record) [0x00001] in <8d7ef584f74343bbb48bff56ad256b9a>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.HediffSet.Verse.HediffSet.GetPartHealth_Patch0(Verse.HediffSet,Verse.BodyPartRecord)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.CalculatePartEfficiency_Patch2(Verse.HediffSet,Verse.BodyPartRecord,bool,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.PawnCapacityUtility/CapacityImpactor>)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.ShouldBeDead_Patch2(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange_Patch4(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker.Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker.PostResolveLifeStageChange_Patch1(Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker)
at Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker.AgeTick () [0x00008] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3(Verse.Pawn)
at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0015c] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch6 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)
< >
Visar 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50