Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

House breakable prop
Possible destroyable buildings?
Possibly there would be more buildings, witch could be leveled Battlefeild: Bad Company 2 style.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
PowerOutlet 16 Aug, 2022 @ 9:26am 
There is a video relating to this. I haven't been able to find anything like this on the workshop other than this addon. The video though does use the same destruction as this addon with new buildings. Could be future updates? https://youtu.be/AcYaJBFxHdM?list=LL
Last edited by PowerOutlet; 16 Aug, 2022 @ 9:31am
Nicolai SeveN  [developer] 9 Oct, 2022 @ 10:25pm 
Originally posted by SeeBass2020 (A.O.R.B.):
Possibly there would be more buildings, witch could be leveled Battlefeild: Bad Company 2 style.

Wow, somebody care about this.
I have some plans for map with destruction with bfbc2 style. But i havent any time for doing that motivation and incentive to create a "masterpiece" which adapted to gmod.
Hello. Obviously, it seems like a very hard thing to make. I suggest making the leveling system not simulated in game, but using a program like Blender.
Nicolai SeveN  [developer] 17 Dec, 2022 @ 5:07pm 
Originally posted by SeeBass2020 (A.O.R.B.):
Hello. Obviously, it seems like a very hard thing to make. I suggest making the leveling system not simulated in game, but using a program like Blender.

It's not hard, it takes a lot of time. Especially when it comes to attracting third-party programs that will do everything for me (or without my participation) - it sounds cool, but in practice it doesn’t work like that. The Source engine is the only one I know where the system you just named is one whole and very painstaking and requires a special approach. This system should only be accessed through very old programs, which, by the way, I use - MilkShape 3D and kHED.
Another feature of the Source engine is the big difference between a physical model and a model that is pre-existing on a certain map - with the second I have more interaction options than with the first. Therefore, as I wrote above - I want to make the first map with destructibility like in good games. But it takes a lot of time, I have a life, job and so on.
Ok. Thank you for clarifying.
4 Sep, 2023 @ 3:41pm 
build with the toolgun bruh
Nicolai SeveN  [developer] 4 Sep, 2023 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by MEGATHEEGG:
build with the toolgun bruh

Builded with toolgun will be literally bruh, real destructions gigachads want real shiеt like what can looks greate and very detailed
Last edited by Nicolai SeveN; 4 Sep, 2023 @ 5:08pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50