Slay the Spire

Slay the Spire

The Delver
Feedback thread
I would love to hear your thoughts! What did you like? What didn't you care for? What were some cool moments or interactions you've had?
< >
13/3 megjegyzés mutatása
hi the delver is cool :)

i did have a crash but i can post that on the bug thread for you..
my best interactions so far have been in endless/infinite mode with about 700 cards fighting the lord of destruction mega boss (tens of thousands of HP he has), and using delving cards to sweep through the deck 1 pass getting cards played and bonus blocks, and a mixture of other effects getting back and reusing some buffer effects to soften the damage from the boss :) i managed to get about 250-450 essence from an attack that gains essence, and then used it to use up and boost my next attack :)
Legutóbb szerkesztette: pgames-food; 2022. márc. 8., 22:55
pgames-food eredeti hozzászólása:
hi the delver is cool :)

i did have a crash but i can post that on the bug thread for you..
my best interactions so far have been in endless/infinite mode with about 700 cards fighting the lord of destruction mega boss (tens of thousands of HP he has), and using delving cards to sweep through the deck 1 pass getting cards played and bonus blocks, and a mixture of other effects getting back and reusing some buffer effects to soften the damage from the boss :) i managed to get about 250-450 essence from an attack that gains essence, and then used it to use up and boost my next attack :)
Wow I never imagined stuff like that happening. Cool!
< >
13/3 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50