Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

90s Balance Pack for Brita's Weapon Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
BlueDevil  [developer] 13 Apr, 2021 @ 11:07pm
Suggestions
Be free to post any suggestions here concerning the spawns and/or spawnrates and I will consider them.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
unid 6 Jun, 2021 @ 11:09pm 
can you please add an option to disable the AK-103
Max Dickings 1 Jul, 2021 @ 5:40pm 
(Love what you've done). I'd really like to disable the paw low fantasy pack, however it apparently contains something I hold dear - the HECU set. Is there a means to keep it without having to disable the mod addon entirely? Thanks!
BlueDevil  [developer] 12 Jul, 2021 @ 2:31am 
Will look into doing both of these when I get around to updating. Enjoying my summer so far :D
Toto420 14 Aug, 2021 @ 3:14pm 
yes having the option to enable and disable weapons would be great !
AMG_MX 17 Aug, 2021 @ 7:09pm 
Increase Magazine drop rates
Meme Machinist 14 Sep, 2021 @ 1:35pm 
Would certainly be nice to see a rework of the loot tables at some point down the line, it's pretty strange to find Korean select-fire service rifles in some random civilian cabinet. Were it me, I'd restrict full-auto weaponry and non-oil-filter suppressors to gun shops, police and military facilities/vehicles, and boarded up survivor homes. Finding SPAS-12 shotguns on police officers is also fairly strange.

I do feel it prudent, also, to point out that firearm proliferation in Kentucky is somewhat extreme - to the point that I'd wager that somewhere between 40%-50% of homes would have at least one firearm, and of those, 50%-60% would have multiple. Although, that's very much dependent on whether you value realistic distribution or simple game balance more.

Overall, I appreciate the mod a lot and hope to see it further improved.
Max Dickings 16 Sep, 2021 @ 3:48pm 
Obviously it would take a lot of work but for what it's worth to gauge interest - I also would appreciate tweaks such as mentioned above.
(And an update to the 90's distro list)
I cannot stress enough how much I love this mod regardless and appreciate the work put into this. I use this with hard-hearing sprinters and this is the most fun I've had in PZ. Thank you.
cmcnally123 22 Oct, 2021 @ 12:28pm 
similar to previous requests in regards to having access to enabling/disabling certain weapons/ Ammos and so on. I really like the models of the weapons in this pack! only thing i would like to see is being able to have an even more immersive feeling and having the choice to remove weapons such as the AS-VAL and the TOZ. The reason being is that they have no relation to kentucky! How ever i would still like to see these guns as an option for use as i think the models are amazing and appreciate the time and effort put into every weapon that has made it onto the weapons pack.
Couch Potato 18 Jan, 2022 @ 3:48am 
Wish this mod was more or less standalone version, that also incorporated " acceptable " clothing options.
I mean, my logic behind this is why downloading huge packs and loading assets that you will not use, because they are not immersive anyway, why not outright remove them.
Plus for avarege person its like downloading 4 mods, then adjust their loading orders and etc, too complicated, specifily for MP use.

Soo yeah, please look into going standalone best 90s immersion experience! :dracocute:
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50