EAGLE  [developer] 16 Feb, 2021 @ 10:26am
Bug Reports
Bug Reports
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
PROXMOX 1 Nov, 2021 @ 2:57pm 
When trying to download it says corrupted
EAGLE  [developer] 2 Nov, 2021 @ 12:41am 
Have you tried clearing the download cache or manually deleting the mod?
Mallekip 15 Dec, 2021 @ 3:23pm 
Getting more beautiful all the time! Now with all these different trees, there's some nice density in the open areas. Also nice work with the wind sounds. Fun to get lost in..

But my bug report has to do with some of your unique "rock" objects. It's not possible to walk on top of them, even when they are very flat. I assume it requires fiddling with physX geometry, so perhaps for another day...
Last edited by Mallekip; 15 Dec, 2021 @ 3:23pm
EAGLE  [developer] 18 Dec, 2021 @ 5:24am 
Thank you Mallekip.
There are no RoadWay LODs yet (none of the custom made rocks)
Will be added soon
Last edited by EAGLE; 18 Dec, 2021 @ 5:24am
EAGLE  [developer] 24 Jan, 2022 @ 3:02am 
All rocks have RoadWay LOD now
Geekio 27 Feb, 2022 @ 12:51pm 
I've noticed that when loading this mod alongside CUP Terrains, the lighting on Takistan, Takistan Mountains, and Zargabad is broken.

These CUP maps work fine when loaded alone, and when loaded with any of the other mods I use, but once I add Gliese 581x to the list, the above maps lose their direct sunlight (i.e. no cast shadows, as if it was completely overcast even when overcast is set to 0%. Also no sun is even visible in the sky.)

I've even tried playing with no mods except for CUP Terrains and Gliese 581x to rule out other mods causing the issue, and I'm quite certain that your mod is conflicting with the CUP Terrains mod and somehow removing the sun.
EAGLE  [developer] 28 Feb, 2022 @ 9:40am 
Yes and it is weird. Only cup terrains and maps which use cup terrains core are affected. So far I have found that weather6 in the config file cause this issue.
Vocken 14 Nov, 2022 @ 8:58am 
Having issues with AI failing to engage each other and players. Path finding has no issues. They only engage each other when they are basically touching.
Lovyer 27 May, 2023 @ 4:43pm 
I have the same problem as the person above. It's still not fixed, it makes me sad, because you can't have battles on this map...
EAGLE  [developer] 27 May, 2023 @ 11:26pm 
Maybe it is because of "grass cover", I will check if it fixes the issue
Biddle 1 Sep, 2023 @ 3:33pm 
Got a small error for you, but you forgot to sign the newest egl_config.pbo so our server's signature check failed. Think you can sort this out quick. Otherwise love your stuff
EAGLE  [developer] 2 Sep, 2023 @ 9:02am 
Already signed: egl_gliese_config.pbo.egl_gliese_4020610.bisign
Also bikey: egl_gliese_4020610.bikey file is in the keys folder

Please check again and report if you don't have those files in the folders
MrWebp 4 Sep, 2023 @ 11:39pm 
AI can't see each other on this map for some reason
Kinda late to the party, but yes, the AI problem is related to grass... So anyone still concerned with this issue can use the "setterraingrid 50" command as a temporary solution. It shall remove all grass from the planet. Not very pretty, but now AI can see and shoot each other.
Last edited by -PatH- Federik; 4 Apr @ 3:05pm
EAGLE  [developer] 8 Apr @ 10:26am 
Does not work even if packing the terrain without objects or using vanilla config
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50