Gliese 581x [ALPHA]
EAGLE  [разработчик] 16 февр. 2021 в 10:26
Bug Reports
Bug Reports
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 19 коментара
When trying to download it says corrupted
EAGLE  [разработчик] 2 ноем. 2021 в 0:41 
Have you tried clearing the download cache or manually deleting the mod?
Getting more beautiful all the time! Now with all these different trees, there's some nice density in the open areas. Also nice work with the wind sounds. Fun to get lost in..

But my bug report has to do with some of your unique "rock" objects. It's not possible to walk on top of them, even when they are very flat. I assume it requires fiddling with physX geometry, so perhaps for another day...
Последно редактиран от Mallekip; 15 дек. 2021 в 15:23
EAGLE  [разработчик] 18 дек. 2021 в 5:24 
Thank you Mallekip.
There are no RoadWay LODs yet (none of the custom made rocks)
Will be added soon
Последно редактиран от EAGLE; 18 дек. 2021 в 5:24
EAGLE  [разработчик] 24 ян. 2022 в 3:02 
All rocks have RoadWay LOD now
I've noticed that when loading this mod alongside CUP Terrains, the lighting on Takistan, Takistan Mountains, and Zargabad is broken.

These CUP maps work fine when loaded alone, and when loaded with any of the other mods I use, but once I add Gliese 581x to the list, the above maps lose their direct sunlight (i.e. no cast shadows, as if it was completely overcast even when overcast is set to 0%. Also no sun is even visible in the sky.)

I've even tried playing with no mods except for CUP Terrains and Gliese 581x to rule out other mods causing the issue, and I'm quite certain that your mod is conflicting with the CUP Terrains mod and somehow removing the sun.
EAGLE  [разработчик] 28 февр. 2022 в 9:40 
Yes and it is weird. Only cup terrains and maps which use cup terrains core are affected. So far I have found that weather6 in the config file cause this issue.
Having issues with AI failing to engage each other and players. Path finding has no issues. They only engage each other when they are basically touching.
I have the same problem as the person above. It's still not fixed, it makes me sad, because you can't have battles on this map...
EAGLE  [разработчик] 27 май 2023 в 23:26 
Maybe it is because of "grass cover", I will check if it fixes the issue
Got a small error for you, but you forgot to sign the newest egl_config.pbo so our server's signature check failed. Think you can sort this out quick. Otherwise love your stuff
EAGLE  [разработчик] 2 септ. 2023 в 9:02 
Already signed: egl_gliese_config.pbo.egl_gliese_4020610.bisign
Also bikey: egl_gliese_4020610.bikey file is in the keys folder

Please check again and report if you don't have those files in the folders
AI can't see each other on this map for some reason
Kinda late to the party, but yes, the AI problem is related to grass... So anyone still concerned with this issue can use the "setterraingrid 50" command as a temporary solution. It shall remove all grass from the planet. Not very pretty, but now AI can see and shoot each other.
Последно редактиран от -PatH- Federik; 4 апр. в 15:05
Does not work even if packing the terrain without objects or using vanilla config
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 19 коментара
На страница: 1530 50