Barotrauma

Barotrauma

T.I.T.A.N. power suit V2
Yak'All  [developer] 12 Apr, 2021 @ 7:12am
What have I been up to?
Hey there, first I would like to apologies for my slow responses and great silence I've had during my projects (some people would call it not silence at all since I've been answering, but I still feel like I should've been more communicative). I've said so many times "Update soon" but 'soon' turned into weeks, and weeks will soon turn into 'months-and-a-few'.

I've been working a bit on modding tutorial videos that's more for the community, as have been requested and I like the idea of anyone enjoying the art of making something of your own and possibly sharing it with friends/public. On top of this, I've also been somewhat busy with an SCP server for Barotrauma. Additionally at the side I've been aiding other mod creators with some assets.

All of these plus some shameful procrastination have led me into being somewhat stuck and never releasing anything, anywhere. But I've started to get back in gear and this week there will be movement in my end.

Why am I saying this? I don't think many people would miss me if I was to stop messaging, but still I don't like to disappear without trace. When my time to move on has come, I will say it. And that time is yet very far as I have some big plans for future mods (along side a few updates for my current MarineCorps line)

Any good info about my mods? Yup! Fist I want to make the ABYSS and the TITAN more synergistic, in other words, make the MK3 less tanky than a TITAN without it loosing it's usefulness. I also have plans for a diving utilities mod and a passive fauna mod. But my priorities right now are with the tutorials and the few missing Pelagic Anomalies balance patches to come.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Thing 2 12 Apr, 2021 @ 11:21am 
Good to hear from you I am a fan of your suit mods and I quite enjoy them. It is nice to hear that the TITAN Suit will be getting a buff and the Abyss suit will be nerfed. I was looking around at some of the coding between the two suits to see what the major differences are and I noticed that the TITAN Suit doesnt have the Resistance to physical in its coding while the ABYSS suit does I was wondering if this was a mistake or done on purpose. Any way thanks for the heads up good to know these amazing mods aren't dead.
Last edited by Thing 2; 12 Apr, 2021 @ 11:23am
Yak'All  [developer] 12 Apr, 2021 @ 1:32pm 
Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
As for that physical reduction, I don't remember if it's missing, but it won't matter when I get into the re balance as that is one of the factors I'll take a look to. So probably they will be changed quite a bit (of course, they will be moved into a focused purpose rather than being outright nerfed/buffed)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50