Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Dune: Imperium & The Rise of Ix and Immortality Expansion
Unclekulikov  [developer] 3 Jan, 2021 @ 2:16pm
Game Records
Hello everyone! I'm curious to see what factions win the game, and by how much.

What do you think of the balance?

I want to use this information to make homebrewed factions and cards in the future.

Form Link[docs.google.com]

Anonymous Results[docs.google.com]
Last edited by Unclekulikov; 16 Jan, 2021 @ 11:04am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Tomo 24 May, 2023 @ 3:45am 
Hi there! I know I'm off topic here but I don't know how to reach out to you otherwise. I'd love to install the mod but it wont download when I subscribe. I have done research and tried all fixing methods but none worked yet. Can you maybe help me out?
Kind regards
Unclekulikov  [developer] 24 May, 2023 @ 7:08pm 
Hi Tomo :)
I'm sorry it's not working for you.
I checked the files, and they are still up and active on my steam cloud.
http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1821151965351758456/CD6D2AA401C675AE317B50D603D0F7919AB73617/

That's the url to the game board. What happens when you load that URL in your browser?
Tomo 25 May, 2023 @ 4:14am 
Hey, thanks for replying! When I copy the url I get a picture of the gameboard.
Im on Mac btw, dont know if that's making any difference. My windows pc broke down a few days ago
Unclekulikov  [developer] 25 May, 2023 @ 10:23am 
That might be the key.
Since the link works, that means the files are active online and can be displayed on the computer.
So it's something on the software side, stopping the game from downloading the files.

I took a look in the forums for mac issues, and found this one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tabletopsimulator/comments/r11fp2/cant_download_official_dlcs_and_most_mods/

This helped them with a mac having similar problems:
"Apparently Apple Private Relay (a hiding IP relay, can be enabled in Settings / Apple ID if you have iCloud+ subscription) was interfering. Disabling it solved all issues for TTS on the home Mac mini.Funny—and misleading—thing though, it was also enabled in the office's Mac mini, causing no issues there."

I hope that helps.
Tomo 26 May, 2023 @ 12:01am 
Thanks for all your effort! Sadly I dont have iCloud+ subscription active and therefore no Apple Private Relay to activate/deactivate.

So atleast I know know the problem is on my end. I'll keep trying to figure it out. Thanks for all the help!
Unclekulikov  [developer] 26 May, 2023 @ 8:23am 
^_^
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50