Garry's Mod

[gm] Infinite Ikea (scp-3008)
PovKetz  [developer] 29 Nov, 2020 @ 12:49pm
Map Suggestions/Ideas
Suggestions for this map or future map ideas
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
PovKetz  [developer] 29 Nov, 2020 @ 12:51pm 
For those that know abit about scps, let me know if any of these, scp-093 (red sea object), scp-083 (abandoned row home), scp-1983, or scp-354 (The red pool) seem like good map themes
ShubDrub 29 Nov, 2020 @ 3:50pm 
can you make a day cyical and staff or any npc programed like them?
Woofer 29 Nov, 2020 @ 3:57pm 
Could we get some AI nodes? So nextbots can work and stuff, would love to have some proper NPC fights on this map.

On the other hand, an SCP-093 map would be lovely!
An 093 map would be awesome
max 29 Nov, 2020 @ 9:13pm 
Can you remove a lot of invisible walls so you're able to stand on the top of all the shelves? Also can you remove some of the boxes on the shelves so they act as cubbies? The map seems really restricted as is.
Coach 29 Nov, 2020 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by M4X1™:
Can you remove a lot of invisible walls so you're able to stand on the top of all the shelves? Also can you remove some of the boxes on the shelves so they act as cubbies? The map seems really restricted as is.
I agree, more vertical freedom would be nice. Great map.
Father Andrew 30 Nov, 2020 @ 9:02am 
SCP-093 would be nice
The Hornet 30 Nov, 2020 @ 11:32am 
SCP-093 sounds like a great map theme, but it sounds kinda hard tbh.
GhostSynth 2 Dec, 2020 @ 1:42pm 
Can you make the Backrooms? If you can make an endless Ikea map, you can probably also make the Backrooms. I would LOVE to see a working Backrooms map in GMod. There will also be other levels. Level 1 and Level 2. You don't have to make other levels to the place. It's okay if you don't make it, that's fine if you don't wanna build my map suggestion. I already have a Backrooms map. It just doesn't have triggers or teleporters on it, so it's kinda boring. All I need is just a map, no monsters. I can just place down dark shadowy figures by coloring zombies black. :)
Last edited by GhostSynth; 2 Dec, 2020 @ 1:43pm
Cpt.Haxray 5 Dec, 2020 @ 9:55pm 
Hello, i know you mentioned you have a TTT version planned, but we tried this version of the map out for TTT anyway with some weapon placers. People loved the layout, but a major issue that kept popping up was people getting stuck when triggering the teleporters that loop the map around(and give the 'infinite' illusion). If you ever do make a TTT version, this is a major issue that would need to be addressed.
daithidenogla 22 Dec, 2020 @ 5:35pm 
some light store music would be cool, but less happy and more like echos and lonelyness, plus if there is a day and night cycle the music could cut at night. and you can also add a button somewhere to turn it on/off. other than that this map is great
what about Larry (scp-106)'s pocket dimension and scp-860-1 (the forest)
Last edited by VergilDevilMayCry505; 26 Jan, 2021 @ 1:12pm
I have a suggestion on how to improve this scp 3008 map. Use the InfMap base by Mee to make the map actually infinite!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50