XCOM 2
[WOTC] Superior Explosives
 Bu başlık sabitlenmiş, muhtemelen önemli bir başlık
Hotl3looded  [geliştirici] 14 Kas 2020 @ 6:57
BUG REPORTS
Please report all bugs in this thread.
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
When used with PGO, the acid, incendiary and gas warheads have zero cost under the Engineering/Build Items menu. Easily fixed in the XComWeaponTuning.ini file - I just replicated what you did for smoke, etc.
Noticed that the LW2 Perks Flashout, Full Kit and Rapid Deployment perks from the Support specialization in bstar's "Even More Specializations" don't seem to be working with the Tier 3 Warheads from this mod. Haven't tested the other abilities like Bluescreen Bombs or Dense Smoke so am not sure if they'll have problems either. Also noticed Overkill from the Saboteur specialization in the regular RPGO is not granting an extra charge for the proximity warhead, though I do get a charge for a modified claymore from another mod.

Mentioned it on their bug thread and bstar acknowledged that it wasn't setup for Tier 3 grenades, but wasn't modding at the moment so a fix wasn't going to come from his end anytime soon. So I guess I'm noting it here in the hope you can make a patch on your end, please?
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask, but since I've only noticed this issue after installing this mod along with your Grenade Launcher Tweaks and the Beam Grenade Launcher mod, for some reason Proximity Mines going off seem to be "invisible". As in, no explosive visual or audio effects play but the cover just crumbles and the pod I'm targeting takes damage.

I have no idea what's causing this so would you happen to know where to check for mods/files that are associated? I don't have any other mods in my load order that even touch Proximity Mines or explosives in general besides the three above. I have the "Missing Packages Fix + Resources" along with "[WOTC] Impact FX Lite Version", so I don't think I'm missing anything that would bork it.
This mod makes proximity mines worthless in TLP by reducing their damage to 2-3, a potential fix could be replacing the mines with proxy bombs.
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50