dvbdvdv
good
< >
Visar 1-11 av 11 kommentarer
Ponny^ 30 jan, 2014 @ 1:54 
indeed good :)
Andrew =) 2 feb, 2014 @ 4:55 
In my humble opinion, which is arguable:
On one hand, this is a truly spectacular map, great level of details, it feels like a real life situation.
On the other hand I believe that too detailed maps are not the best choice when it comes to competitive.
Ursprungligen skrivet av Andrew:
In my humble opinion, which is arguable:
On one hand, this is a truly spectacular map, great level of details, it feels like a real life situation.
On the other hand I believe that too detailed maps are not the best choice when it comes to competitive.

Care to elaborate as to why detailed maps aren't good for competitive?
KeineZeit 2 feb, 2014 @ 8:45 
In my opinion, most important is the design of a map to perceive it as real. Details are in many cases just a way to cover bad or unrealistic scenario design. Most comp maps don´t feel real to me because i don´t believe a place like it what exist in the real world. ... nuke is a good example for that. The building complex is just not a realistic place. this map´s layout does look like a real place to me at least ... more or less
Ursprungligen skrivet av Robinius zur Rheinerei:
In my opinion, most important is the design of a map to perceive it as real. Details are in many cases just a way to cover bad or unrealistic scenario design. Most comp maps don´t feel real to me because i don´t believe a place like it what exist in the real world. ... nuke is a good example for that. The building complex is just not a realistic place. this map´s layout does look like a real place to me at least ... more or less

I see, thank you. I can respect that. Makes sense, too.
mira 2 feb, 2014 @ 12:51 
good)
warrior_monk 3 feb, 2014 @ 3:25 
Really good map, thx man. I also screen this "texture", its near A-place in right corner from trains. Hope u fix it ^^
Its directlink, no adverts.
http://s10.postimg.org/99agh60fd/2014_02_02_00007.jpg
DamDam  [utvecklare] 3 feb, 2014 @ 10:47 
Thanks Nula for your feedback. This will be fixed in the next version of the map.
Gud
DamDam  [utvecklare] 6 jun, 2014 @ 10:59 
Thanks !
< >
Visar 1-11 av 11 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50