Counter-Strike 2
Marquis
< >
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
In my humble opinion, which is arguable:
On one hand, this is a truly spectacular map, great level of details, it feels like a real life situation.
On the other hand I believe that too detailed maps are not the best choice when it comes to competitive.
Първоначално публикувано от Andrew:
In my humble opinion, which is arguable:
On one hand, this is a truly spectacular map, great level of details, it feels like a real life situation.
On the other hand I believe that too detailed maps are not the best choice when it comes to competitive.

Care to elaborate as to why detailed maps aren't good for competitive?
In my opinion, most important is the design of a map to perceive it as real. Details are in many cases just a way to cover bad or unrealistic scenario design. Most comp maps don´t feel real to me because i don´t believe a place like it what exist in the real world. ... nuke is a good example for that. The building complex is just not a realistic place. this map´s layout does look like a real place to me at least ... more or less
Първоначално публикувано от Robinius zur Rheinerei:
In my opinion, most important is the design of a map to perceive it as real. Details are in many cases just a way to cover bad or unrealistic scenario design. Most comp maps don´t feel real to me because i don´t believe a place like it what exist in the real world. ... nuke is a good example for that. The building complex is just not a realistic place. this map´s layout does look like a real place to me at least ... more or less

I see, thank you. I can respect that. Makes sense, too.
Really good map, thx man. I also screen this "texture", its near A-place in right corner from trains. Hope u fix it ^^
Its directlink, no adverts.
http://s10.postimg.org/99agh60fd/2014_02_02_00007.jpg
DamDam  [разработчик] 3 февр. 2014 в 10:47 
Thanks Nula for your feedback. This will be fixed in the next version of the map.
DamDam  [разработчик] 6 юни 2014 в 10:59 
Thanks !
< >
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
На страница: 1530 50