Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

GoldenAge - Brave New World
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Gold  [developer] 25 Aug, 2020 @ 3:55pm
Bug Report or Improvement
Please report bug here.

Or say something that could improve the gameplay experience.

Note: No guarantee that your proposal will be accepted.

RISE & FALL and GATHERING STORM Expansions are required!
Other DLCs are not required.
However, the mod is developed under full DLCs environment. Thus, players without all DLCs will sometimes experience error when starting a game or loading a saved game after mod update. Generally, I will do hot fix very soon!
Last edited by Gold; 3 Apr, 2021 @ 4:28pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 162 comments
Yellow 26 Aug, 2020 @ 6:34pm 
I was playing king and and was focussing science, and had 20 per turn. Rome had 60 mid classical era. I don't know why this happend or if it is inteninal. Edit (Poland also had 80)
Last edited by Yellow; 26 Aug, 2020 @ 6:36pm
Gold  [developer] 26 Aug, 2020 @ 6:41pm 
Originally posted by Yellow:
I was playing king and and was focussing science, and had 20 per turn. Rome had 60 mid classical era. I don't know why this happend or if it is inteninal. Edit (Poland also had 80)
Read the difficulty table on the discussion panel.
FyuriusRyage 26 Aug, 2020 @ 8:14pm 
Yellow, this mod needs a different strategy compared to base game. Population is king in GoldenAge, so you need to focus on food (and housing). Magnus as leader in your capital is a must to start, until about population 20-25 (+100% growth is HUGE). I tend to lag behind AI in science/culture until I can get to Medieval Faires civic, which is also about the time I switch capital to Pingala. Your main focus in early game is growth, don't let your growth slow down, ever - especially make sure you have enough housing. Be aware that Appeal has a huge affect on housing, too.

Also, don't worry about the straight numbers too much - there is a "slow down" mechanic, for instance if AI is in Classic Era but researching Medieval Era techs, those techs will cost extra, slowing down their progress. Sometimes AI gets a crazy good start location, they can be really strong early on, but you can catch up.

If you want a strong science civ to try, I recommend:
1. Seondeok, strong Campus (Seowon) bonus and also good growth
2. Lady Six Sky, IF you get a mountain start, she gets adjacency bonus for mountains
3. Pachacuti, same as Lady SS, plus gets huge growth from terrace farms

Hermetic Order can also give some civs huge adjacency bonus, but it can be very hit or miss whether you get enough Leylines near your cities to do this.
Last edited by FyuriusRyage; 26 Aug, 2020 @ 8:15pm
sresk 29 Aug, 2020 @ 12:08pm 
You list Terra Mirabalis as a reccomended mod but its incompatable with this
Gold  [developer] 29 Aug, 2020 @ 2:00pm 
Originally posted by sresk:
You list Terra Mirabalis as a reccomended mod but its incompatable with this
I do play with TM every time.
twomoores 1 Sep, 2020 @ 12:01pm 
Yo if you have warfare expanded reloaded installed you can’t use the Grand Masters Chapel to purchase any units from that mod. like any fire support units. However Indonesia can purchase extra units from warfare expanded.
Gold  [developer] 1 Sep, 2020 @ 2:51pm 
Originally posted by twomoores:
Yo if you have warfare expanded reloaded installed you can’t use the Grand Masters Chapel to purchase any units from that mod. like any fire support units. However Indonesia can purchase extra units from warfare expanded.
I will see what I can do.
Keini 23 Sep, 2020 @ 10:20am 
I have an error (or bug, idk) with the text, some text like in the game mode selection are just a bunch of squares filled with X.
The leaders descriptions are okay, but in the last bloc of text of them, the same error appears.
Gorion 29 Sep, 2020 @ 7:35am 
Originally posted by andreperez96:
I have an error (or bug, idk) with the text, some text like in the game mode selection are just a bunch of squares filled with X.
The leaders descriptions are okay, but in the last bloc of text of them, the same error appears.
same for me
Gold  [developer] 29 Sep, 2020 @ 8:40am 
Originally posted by Gorion:
Originally posted by andreperez96:
same for me
Just use English.
Hey there,it seems there is an ai bug that lets the ai accept any deal if you click the button to make the deal more equitable on the diplomacy screen after it gets defeated in a war. For example after i defeated Cleopatra in a war she only gave me some gold per turn. After that i added some of her cities in the deal and clicked the make this more equitable and she accepted all without asking anything in return. i ended up taking all her cities in that deal.I use only your mod collection.
Gold  [developer] 27 Oct, 2020 @ 6:19am 
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡Waifu-chan:
Hey there,it seems there is an ai bug that lets the ai accept any deal if you click the button to make the deal more equitable on the diplomacy screen after it gets defeated in a war. For example after i defeated Cleopatra in a war she only gave me some gold per turn. After that i added some of her cities in the deal and clicked the make this more equitable and she accepted all without asking anything in return. i ended up taking all her cities in that deal.I use only your mod collection.
Seems like a bug but not from Goldage. I think it is from recent official update.
Originally posted by Gold:
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡Waifu-chan:
Seems like a bug but not from Goldage. I think it is from recent official update.
Yea it seems it only happened that one time too. All the other interactions after this war were fine
warlordc903 11 Nov, 2020 @ 8:38am 
When I try to play this mod, when I found my first city, I can't select it, it shows no name and when I click on the select production button nothing happens. The only mods I have left are ones that add Wonders, the nice Mountain mod, More barbarian EXP mod, Resourceful 2 Mod, Warfare Expanded Mod and Terra Mirabalis. I can't imagine those are interfering, but something must be.

Never mind it was one of those mods causing the problem.
Last edited by warlordc903; 11 Nov, 2020 @ 8:53am
Gold  [developer] 11 Nov, 2020 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by warlordc903:
When I try to play this mod, when I found my first city, I can't select it, it shows no name and when I click on the select production button nothing happens. The only mods I have left are ones that add Wonders, the nice Mountain mod, More barbarian EXP mod, Resourceful 2 Mod, Warfare Expanded Mod and Terra Mirabalis. I can't imagine those are interfering, but something must be.

Never mind it was one of those mods causing the problem.
Try disable nice Mountain and Resourceful 2
< >
Showing 1-15 of 162 comments
Per page: 1530 50