RimWorld

RimWorld

Corruption - Worship
Bugs and such
I just made this so hopefully we can have a more reliable way of reporting current bugs we're all facing
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Soul 27 Nov, 2020 @ 11:35am 
For some ungodly reason the mod stops the "Structure" tab from working properly, and I can't find the mod that is causing the conflict.

Edit: Fixed it!
When I Auto sorted my mod list for some reason Worship was loaded before the Core!!! FML! xD
Last edited by Soul; 27 Nov, 2020 @ 12:34pm
So it was working but after half a year they stopped having service. When I try to pick a priest the outline of the box that has pawn names comes up, but it is grayish transparent with nothing in side. Almost like the UI for part of the mod gave out during play.
Starting the game gives me the following error:
d:\steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\2186662516\Defs\QuestScriptDefs/Script_Pilgrimage.xml: unknown parse failure Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean) Verse.LoadedModManager:CombineIntoUnifiedXML(List`1, Dictionary`2) Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods() Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1() Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0() System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object) System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()
Ingame, when clicking on a caravan on the world map i get this:
GetInspectString exception on Caravan Nathan's caravan (tile=99877): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Corruption.Worship.PilgrimageComp.CompInspectStringExtra () [0x00007] in <84524d0b3ed94f88a37346056348dee2>:0 at RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject.GetInspectString () [0x00056] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.Caravan.RimWorld.Planet.Caravan.GetInspectString_Patch2(RimWorld.Planet.Caravan) at RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller.DrawInspectStringFor (Verse.ISelectable sel, UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x00000] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean) RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DrawInspectStringFor(ISelectable, Rect) RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller.DoPaneContentsFor_Patch1(ISelectable, Rect) RimWorld.Planet.WorldInspectPane:DoPaneContents(Rect) RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility.InspectPaneOnGUI_Patch1(Rect, IInspectPane) RimWorld.Planet.WorldInspectPane:DoWindowContents(Rect) Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32) UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Ohu has stated that the project is on hold, so i would like to ask for permission to look into this and try fixing the Script_Pilgrimage.xml that is given as parse error in the first error.
Ohu  [developer] 19 Feb, 2021 @ 1:08am 
Permission given. I'm reworking the pilgrimage to use the quest-system from Royalty, so this error should be gone soon.
Devixian-Firehawk 19 Feb, 2021 @ 6:41am 
huh, for once when i create a helpful discussion, it isn't instantly torn down by the author or steam devs...
Originally posted by Firehawk:
huh, for once when i create a helpful discussion, it isn't instantly torn down by the author or steam devs...
I dont think you got shot down, rather, your post did its job splendidly! It created a place for people to post errors, and for people who can do things with those errors to pick up on them, i just happen to be both at once, but wanted approval from Ohu.
Also your post will be exactly this for the future :P

Originally posted by Ohu:
Permission given. I'm reworking the pilgrimage to use the quest-system from Royalty, so this error should be gone soon.
Well, then it would be wasted for me to look into it, you knowing your code best and all that (IMO working on other peoples' code is like playing on someone elses savegame, you have no idea whats going on, and just poke around until it starts making sense)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50