Arma 3
Real Engine
.Normalized 19 Jun, 2020 @ 10:05am
Will there be a boolean variable integration with CBA?
This mod seems great and i really enjoy it but i would like to disable some features that conflict with other mods.

I dont want to ask to much but i cant put this mod for my unit if there is not a boolean variable in CBA as for mod options.

For sake of context i use Project human so the upfor will actually speak their languege instead of english/robotics, but PH also have screams, with that they will be screaming twice with two different voices at the same time; I also use Joko`s ballistic for breaking headgear etc but the metal hit fx also conflict with RE
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
amartyn  [developer] 24 Jun, 2020 @ 12:06am 
@Sgt. A. Thor็, RE is not gonna have CBA integration, but I appreciate your feedback as I may consider splitting it in a way that makes sense for most (would highly appreciate ideas how in this thread).
amartyn  [developer] 24 Jun, 2020 @ 12:07am 
Addressing that specific mods you mentioned: screams is a scripted part so I plan to get rid of screams in the next update. Sparks were just decreased with the update so may now look good enough with Joko`s ballistic.
.Normalized 24 Jun, 2020 @ 11:24am 
Thank you for your response, answering your request; Splitting Re in a lot of mini mods (not the best idea),CBA integration or an options menu from the RE mod to disable/unable the features (something like RHS or bloodlust have).

I might test RE in the next week, see if it conficts with joko (as in errors), if it doesent i will let you know in this tread.
Brazzer 6 Aug, 2020 @ 7:34am 
Hello! Really would like to see the "real_sfx_blast_refract" pbo standalone :)

Thank you
Achilles 17 Sep, 2020 @ 10:33am 
i agree a menu would be lovley
Hotch 23 Jan, 2021 @ 11:13pm 
adding about some questions about the arma 3 engine
[+| CL rautamiekka 8 Nov, 2022 @ 7:58am 
Originally posted by amartyn:
RE is not gonna have CBA integration
Why ?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50