ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Premade Structures
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
1david25  [developer] 28 Jul, 2020 @ 12:32am
Bugs
Please report any weird issues or bugs here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
delthral 2 Aug, 2020 @ 11:03pm 
Hi. Nice mod. I have a problem with the large base (the stone one with dino pen). If I get disconnected or log out inside the house on the ground floor I get stuck between the base structure and the ground. Only way to get out is to pick it up again. Did I place it wrong or is this a bug?
Λ X I Π 6 Aug, 2020 @ 11:23pm 
The wood walls in base 1 don't have a hitbox. Nice mod though
Last edited by Λ X I Π; 6 Aug, 2020 @ 11:25pm
1david25  [developer] 7 Aug, 2020 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by Soldado Jesus:
The wood walls in base 1 don't have a hitbox. Nice mod though
im aware it will be fixed
Super nice mod... great addition for new players to my cluster... the ONLY issue I've noticed with the mod is when placing the large base on an uneven surface. If there is a gap between the base and the ground. I've gone back and placed S+ stone foundations to fill in the gap, however when i log back in, the foundations have disappeared. Will attempt to use vanilla foundations next time I play... its just an issue with appearance. No other issues.
1david25  [developer] 9 Aug, 2020 @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by Scratt, God of Rats:
Super nice mod... great addition for new players to my cluster... the ONLY issue I've noticed with the mod is when placing the large base on an uneven surface. If there is a gap between the base and the ground. I've gone back and placed S+ stone foundations to fill in the gap, however when i log back in, the foundations have disappeared. Will attempt to use vanilla foundations next time I play... its just an issue with appearance. No other issues.

I am exploring options to resolve this.
George 9 Aug, 2020 @ 9:31pm 
Encountered a bug where u can walk thru the wooden wall where staircase is to 2nd floor (stone 2x high base) i literally fell out walking stairs down hitting the wall then clip right thru it. anyway to edit HP of the structures?
Last edited by George; 9 Aug, 2020 @ 9:31pm
1david25  [developer] 10 Aug, 2020 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by Mexamilian:
Encountered a bug where u can walk thru the wooden wall where staircase is to 2nd floor (stone 2x high base) i literally fell out walking stairs down hitting the wall then clip right thru it. anyway to edit HP of the structures?

As pointed out above I am aware and it will be fixed on my next patch. And currently no you can't edit the HP.
George 10 Aug, 2020 @ 4:48pm 
Originally posted by 1david25:

As pointed out above I am aware and it will be fixed on my next patch. And currently no you can't edit the HP.

Sorry and thanks, i did read on more and found that it was reported. Thanks so much these premade structures have saved my ess a couple of times
1david25  [developer] 10 Aug, 2020 @ 5:23pm 
Originally posted by 1david25:

Sorry and thanks, i did read on more and found that it was reported. Thanks so much these premade structures have saved my ess a couple of times
No problem :)
Engramoverrides do NOT work!

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AnvilBench_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=18,EngramLevelRequirement=14,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_House_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=18,EngramLevelRequirement=16,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TamingPen",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=24,EngramLevelRequirement=19,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BirdPen_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=30,EngramLevelRequirement=27,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_LargeTamingPen_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=30,EngramLevelRequirement=29,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_House2_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=36,EngramLevelRequirement=33,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BasicTower_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=32,EngramLevelRequirement=34,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Base1_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=34,EngramLevelRequirement=35,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_KarkinosTrap_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=36,EngramLevelRequirement=36,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

It works for other Mods Engrams but not for PremadeStructures!
Maybe the Engramnames are wrong?!
1david25  [developer] 12 Aug, 2020 @ 12:33pm 
Originally posted by .µG|- Wasted Penguin:
Engramoverrides do NOT work!

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AnvilBench_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=18,EngramLevelRequirement=14,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_House_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=18,EngramLevelRequirement=16,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TamingPen",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=24,EngramLevelRequirement=19,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BirdPen_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=30,EngramLevelRequirement=27,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_LargeTamingPen_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=30,EngramLevelRequirement=29,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_House2_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=36,EngramLevelRequirement=33,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BasicTower_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=32,EngramLevelRequirement=34,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Base1_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=34,EngramLevelRequirement=35,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_KarkinosTrap_PS",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=36,EngramLevelRequirement=36,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

It works for other Mods Engrams but not for PremadeStructures!
Maybe the Engramnames are wrong?!

I will look into this and see whats up with it.
Elite-Noob! 17 Aug, 2020 @ 5:30am 
@ .µG|- Wasted Penguin

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AnvilBench_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=18,EngramLevelRequirement=14,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_House_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=18,EngramLevelRequirement=16,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TamingPen_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=24,EngramLevelRequirement=19,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BirdPen_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=30,EngramLevelRequirement=27,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_LargeTamingPen_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=30,EngramLevelRequirement=29,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_House2_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=36,EngramLevelRequirement=33,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BasicTower_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=32,EngramLevelRequirement=34,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Base1_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=34,EngramLevelRequirement=35,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_KarkinosTrap_PS_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=36,EngramLevelRequirement=36,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

At the end there must always be the "_C" accompaniment of engram, creature and object names.
Xander Floyd 19 Aug, 2020 @ 2:01pm 
Sometimes land dinos will glitch out of the traps. Tried several times to keep a carno in the small trap and eventually had to knock it out in the field. I think I reported this before in the main comment section, but figured I'd post here to say it's still happening.
delthral 19 Aug, 2020 @ 3:19pm 
Rexes and allos also get out of the large trap
Anxiety 21 Aug, 2020 @ 2:51am 
The wooden walls of the Base I structure have no collision. Try walking up the stairs on the ground floor and passing through the wooden parts near the top. If you're careful, you can walk along the top of the stone walls below, all the way around to the gate.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
Per page: 1530 50