ARK: Survival Evolved
Premade Structures
 Тази тема е прикачена, така че сигурно е важна
Suggestions
Post your suggestions here, please be aware there are limitations with using 1 structure to generate an entire building or pen. Like there can be only 1 snapping point of doors. I am working on learning more to see if I can bypass this.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 49 коментара
You should add it where you can’t just tap E to pick it up and destroy everything inside instead add a hold button on the radial wheel lime the demolish button on strictest where you have to hold the button to destroy or pick it up
Първоначално публикувано от psilvers2019:
You should add it where you can’t just tap E to pick it up and destroy everything inside instead add a hold button on the radial wheel lime the demolish button on strictest where you have to hold the button to destroy or pick it up

This is planned currently
I am very much loving this mod, it is great
One Suggestion I can add currently, is make structures that appear to be stone, like the large taming pen, be considered stone so it cannot be damaged by dinos :)
Trapped a Stego and it started whopping it but I will most definitely be using this mod. Saves the hassle of littering all over the map wasting resources ;)
Keep it up <3
Първоначално публикувано от Subsquentual Ω:
I am very much loving this mod, it is great
One Suggestion I can add currently, is make structures that appear to be stone, like the large taming pen, be considered stone so it cannot be damaged by dinos :)
Trapped a Stego and it started whopping it but I will most definitely be using this mod. Saves the hassle of littering all over the map wasting resources ;)
Keep it up <3
Still learning how to do this :) will update them when I can with this.
Thanks for saving me from the building work, i hate to build and suck at building :)
Btw i have one suggestion: can you please add some premade fences or walls. Most of the time I had to build a behemoth gate around the base because it took a century to build walls around even with S+ xl walls, not to mention that the gate is expensive and looks pretty bad.
1david25  [разработчик] 20 юни 2020 в 11:55 
Първоначално публикувано от Gikma:
Thanks for saving me from the building work, i hate to build and suck at building :)
Btw i have one suggestion: can you please add some premade fences or walls. Most of the time I had to build a behemoth gate around the base because it took a century to build walls around even with S+ xl walls, not to mention that the gate is expensive and looks pretty bad.
I will try this :)
hey, a sugestion on your Large pen. having the door on the side is not working out well, i keep having dinos either trap me in the pen because the door is on the side and i can't lead them in and go out the back, or having them run up the ramp and over the sides because im out the side door and trying to go around to the back.

Edit: the large trap works it you have a flying tame, but on aberration and genesis it has issues. but i honestly love the smaller one.
Последно редактиран от Voidstarhunter; 12 юли 2020 в 17:13
maybe an option to save our manually build house (detection of any structure with a range) and tranform it to a blueprint
1david25  [разработчик] 12 юли 2020 в 17:04 
Първоначално публикувано от Daxxi:
maybe an option to save our manually build house (detection of any structure with a range) and tranform it to a blueprint
that is not possible in the dev kit.
A flyer trap that used the reg door-frame instead of the double, owls can get out of the current flyer trap. Sometime Argies can manage to get out of it also through the back and I've had to make sure I have it against a terrain/rock or block it some other way.
Or make a trap based on the dino gates but the back have the reg door-frame walls.

Advanced traps with more health until you get the material resistance down.
*I'd def like to see traps with the properties of metal also.

A Large trap that uses dino gates stacked and one behemoth gate (for the door) for tames like Rex's.

A large trap that uses double door-frames and one dino gate for the entrance. I've had no luck trapping Allos in the large trap as they just yeet over it or manage to jump out. Rex's have also manage to get out of the large trap.
LOVE this mod. The only thing I would ask is for dinosaur doors. I use this for holding cages early game while. The only way to get my larger dinosaurs out is to fly them out. Not a huge issue but took my a while to figure out a work around. And going off geminingly gyrl- it would be nice to attach a roof. I had an issue of a flier coming in and attacking all my dodos. Thankfully I had placed the cage right next to my house and just extended a roof from my house to over my cages and problem solved.
Could you think about adding Dino Stables?
1david25  [разработчик] 29 юли 2020 в 16:09 
Първоначално публикувано от Chritien:
Could you think about adding Dino Stables?

Stables? Can you give an example?
An example of a stable, would be a "garage" for t-rexes and stuff

But what i would really love to see, is that it would be possible to build further on a premade house, to make it bigger and decorate the walls. Would that be possible?

Either way, keep up the good work, its amazing!
Could you possibly make a Rock Golem taming trap - Medium, and large dino garage/stable - Castle - and wyvern trap to get the milk from.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 49 коментара
На страница: 1530 50