ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

The Hunted
Struggling to start playing. Starter tips please appreciated
So, I have been looking for a hard mod and could not be happier to find THIS beast, but I have been having issues.

Is there no guide anywhere to be found?

My main issue right now is that I saw you can coax curious baby dinosaurs to be yours, but for me, if even a parasaur can see me, regardless of if I'm anywhere near their baby, they attack me. So I can't do that.

The next thing I saw is that I can steal eggs, but I keep traveling around the map and I just don't know how, or where I am going to find an egg without finding one, sole predator on the way that will massacre me.

Could someone please giving me starting tips?
I can't kill anything.
If a dinosaur sees me, it's already bolting towards me to kill me, even if a herbivore, and I can't find eggs, and can't get near baby dinosaurs to tame them.

I am very confused.

Also, how does taming work for things like pegomastix now? I see berry stealing does not work.

IF THERE IS A GUIDE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BY LINKING IT
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
It supposed to be hard dude.
dandinks 21 Mar @ 6:11am 
Farm wood till you can make a raft, head to the bay 2 islands over from south 1, has all the early game resources and is pretty safe, always carry spike walls in the hotbar (if you cant afford that use billboards), once you can craft a shotgun you use that for anything that can climb over your spike walls (most notably spinos), for armor environmental damage is what does the most damage so I run cloth and desert cloth till I can make ghillie (spinos being the best source of organic polymer), for a base have high walls surrounding the core with a large amount of plant species x inside incase any fliers get over
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50