ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

The Hunted
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Olympia  [developer] 9 Jun, 2020 @ 12:49pm
The Hunted Spawn Codes
The following document has all dino, nest, and items added by The Hunted. This is useful for server admins who want to change spawning or modify saddle building requirements.

The Hunted Spawn Codes[docs.google.com].
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
EsCaSin7 21 Jan, 2021 @ 6:03pm 
Ty
El Capitan Kirk 15 Mar, 2021 @ 8:33pm 
Are the spawn codes for items working for anyone, or need to be updated? I can't spawn in the seeds I want in an sp game. I'm omitting 'cheat' at the beginning, but I've tried exactly as on the spreadsheet too.

Edit: Specifically cocodrupe
Last edited by El Capitan Kirk; 15 Mar, 2021 @ 8:33pm
RHBallistic 1 Aug, 2021 @ 9:58am 
Originally posted by El Capitan Kirk:
Are the spawn codes for items working for anyone, or need to be updated? I can't spawn in the seeds I want in an sp game. I'm omitting 'cheat' at the beginning, but I've tried exactly as on the spreadsheet too.

Edit: Specifically cocodrupe

There are at least 6 errors in the spawn codes:

Cocodrupe Crop needs to be DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Cocodrupe (Remove "_CHILD")

Cocodrupe Seed needs to be DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Cocodrupe.DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Cocodrupe (Remove "_CHILD")

The correct file path for Cactus Sap is Crops/Narrowleaf/DA_PrimalItemConsumable_CactusSap.DA_PrimalItemConsumable_CactusSap

Sinew needs to be DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Sinew.DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Sinew (change from resource to consumable)

There is no /Game/Mods/DarkArk/Resource/DA_PrimalItemResource_Hair.DA_PrimalItemResource_Hair

Fertilizer needs to be DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Fertilizer_Compost.DA_PrimalItemConsumable_Fertilizer_Compost (change from resource to consumable)

The Torch needs to be Weapons/Torch/DA_PrimalItem_WeaponTorch.DA_PrimalItem_WeaponTorch (typo)
Last edited by RHBallistic; 1 Aug, 2021 @ 9:59am
Mew 21 Feb, 2022 @ 1:59pm 
what are the nest codes?
ChadThundercock 25 Jul, 2022 @ 2:08pm 
What about item codes like implants?
MaleKatZ 18 Jul, 2023 @ 8:00am 
Where do you go to coding these for your server. Is there a tutorial that shows this?
alamowx 4 Sep, 2023 @ 1:42pm 
Styracosaurus saddle spawn code?
Sunny 18 Oct, 2023 @ 10:13pm 
Hi, sorry to bother. I've only ever played Ark unmodded on xbox. I've no experience with game ini files nor modding nor coding.
How do I stop dinos from spawning in places they wouldn't normally? For example: A few allos spawned very far from where they should be. I'm working on hopefully removing the SE dinos and the amarga.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50