Stellaris

Stellaris

Xenomorph Species Expanded - Animated Portraits
Kepos 23 May, 2020 @ 3:02pm
Incompatibilities / Bugs
Just wanted to have a sperate place to discuss enhancements.

Found so far:

- namelist isn't working properly. all random shipnames are already taken.
- might be incompatible with Planetary Diversity as only vanilla planets are open to choose from.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Karamine de Irkalla  [developer] 23 May, 2020 @ 3:17pm 
I do not know if I understood correctly, anyway:

-The list of names is very short, so I'm going to expand it.

-Weird because this mod doesn't modify the game interface. I will see that.
Kepos 24 May, 2020 @ 1:58am 
Update:
After some mod inspections I found the issue on my side. My bad, sorry.

I didn't activate PD, but have seen the other planets greyed out on species setup, so I thought I had activated it, what I forgot in the haste. Now with PD active, all planets are open to choose from.

So, the issue is the total opposite, from my OP. You have to mark PD as recommanded for your mod. Probably you should test it yourself, as I am playing with a mix out of ~120 mods active.

As for the namelists, I switch toward XCyberKhansX list to avoid that issue with random generated shipnames to be taken with your list.

A new issue appeared:
I started with my hive planet (origin mod) and also other starting planets, but only 2 pops (some starts only 1 pop) are present and after a day all installations are wrecked. Can't say which mod this is causing. Probably it's a feature of your mod I didn't get?
Last edited by Kepos; 24 May, 2020 @ 2:55am
NightTalon65 8 Oct, 2020 @ 11:46pm 
one of the room pictures is way too small...
Jyoumon23 29 Oct, 2020 @ 3:47pm 
So......
#1, Does this require a specific load order for the Gene modding to work proper?
#2. Does this need something done to make Gene modding work before ascension perks? (at the moment three of our games have tried Ascension gene modding with Xenomorphs all have failed)
Jyoumon23 30 Oct, 2020 @ 3:32pm 
So confirmed, There is an issue with Gene modding xenomorphs, it will simply not work
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50