Conan Exiles

Conan Exiles

SH - Armory (1.9.3)
Tyrvalkin  [developer] 20 May, 2020 @ 12:46am
Modentwicklung / Mod Development
In diesem Thread werde ich weitere Entwicklungen des Mods schreiben. Du hast Fragen und Anmerkungen? Schreibe sie hier!

In this thread I will write further developments of the mod. You have questions and remarks? Post them here!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Tyrvalkin  [developer] 20 May, 2020 @ 12:47am 
Der ganze Mod wird mit dem nächsten Update auf englisch übersetzt. Leider fällt dadurch die deutsche Übersetzung weg, jedoch kann ich mit diesem Schritt den Mod einer breiterer Menge an Spielern zugänglich machen.

The whole mod will be translated to english during the next update. Unfortunately, this means that the German translation will be dropped, but with this step I will be able to make the mod available to a wider range of players.
Tyrvalkin  [developer] 20 May, 2020 @ 12:56am 
********** Update 1.1.0 Release **********
  • The weapon type of the Kopis will be changed to "Axe", because it's more a weapon for chopping than cutting.
  • Adding a Xiphos (1H Sword), since the Kopis is now an axe type weapon.
  • Adding a new shield: The Aspis/Hoplon (Motiv: Octopus).
  • Adding a Kanabo
Last edited by Tyrvalkin; 29 May, 2020 @ 5:41pm
Tyrvalkin  [developer] 26 May, 2020 @ 11:35am 
In the next update I'll refactor the item IDs. This means some items will become deprecated. The update will not delete those items, but mark them as deprecated by an unique icon. you will be able craft a new item with the right ID. Maybe I'll consider to implement temporary recipes to convert deprecated items to the new counterpart. This refactoring will give me a little more freedom when it comes to inserting new items. I do not plan to make any further refactoring of this type.
Tyrvalkin  [developer] 6 Jul, 2020 @ 6:25am 
The next update will include some new fun items and all deprecated items will be removed. The update is scheduled for next Monday morning UTC+1. Use this announcement to get rid of all DNU items.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50