Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Proxy Color Tool
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
NotAKid  [developer] 20 Apr, 2020 @ 3:18pm
Bug Reports:
Please include the console message and or how you found the bug
Please also specify the model/vehicle/prop that you were using the tool with.
Let me know if you are in singleplayer, multiplayer, local game set to 2 or more players, ect...

Every bit of information helps. There is never too much.
it is best to submit an issue on the github if it is an actual issue with this tool
Last edited by NotAKid; 4 Apr, 2021 @ 6:24am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Armystuntman 23 Apr, 2020 @ 12:57am 
Multiplayer
Proxy colors are not saved with Adv Dupe 2
NotAKid  [developer] 24 Apr, 2020 @ 1:39am 
Please use the preset box/save thing in the tool itself at the top. I am not sure if I can fix that bug. For some reason everything but the entity is networked to other clients when it is duplicated.

Code wise there is no reason for it not to be working, but there's something to do with how the duplicator tool(s) work that is preventing the entity alone from being networked. Not sure if it is even possible to fix without some major reworking in how the tool works.
Last edited by NotAKid; 24 Apr, 2020 @ 1:40am
NotAKid  [developer] 23 May, 2020 @ 7:10am 
@[TUO] Jupiter should be fixed now. Took a big break from this addon because of the headache, so sorry the update came late.
TheRidiculousR 1 Jun, 2020 @ 1:33am 
map saves do not appear to save the colours actually, though dupes do.
TheRidiculousR 1 Jun, 2020 @ 1:41am 
if you reload he save after the map has already been loaded before, it does work
Pajka Eagle 11 Aug, 2020 @ 12:01pm 
if i load my save the colors will reset
NotAKid  [developer] 12 Aug, 2020 @ 7:01am 
Server? Single player? What vehicle/prop? I need more info. This has been patched for a while and shouldn’t happen.
Sylvneon 3 Sep, 2020 @ 7:23pm 
this is a terible addon. when I open up the tool I cannot find the color editing part of it and I cannot change ragdolls. 1/10
NotAKid  [developer] 3 Sep, 2020 @ 7:35pm 
Originally posted by neon plushtrap:
this is a terible addon. when I open up the tool I cannot find the color editing part of it and I cannot change ragdolls. 1/10

-_-
This is a terrible comment. The addon works as advertised. The ragdoll you are trying to color does not have support for my tool.

Grab a few models from the addons that this tool works with discussion instead or go ask whoever made that ragdoll to add support.
Last edited by NotAKid; 3 Sep, 2020 @ 7:36pm
Sylvneon 3 Sep, 2020 @ 7:37pm 
well it does not work for me so still a 1/10 but now a -1/10 for you telling me it only works on other stuff
NotAKid  [developer] 3 Sep, 2020 @ 7:44pm 
I shouldn't have needed to tell you. It literally says it in the description if you bothered to read what the addon was. You'll have a better time if you read what something does instead of assuming and disappointing yourself.

Source Engine has limitations and I am not a god. It is impossible for me to add support for everything manually.
danskart 28 Apr, 2021 @ 10:18am 
I can't see the color options :steamsad:
this is the addon that i what to use https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2191940162
Last edited by danskart; 28 Apr, 2021 @ 10:23am
superduperbjlj 2 Aug, 2021 @ 3:05pm 
its not in the spawnmenu
there is no colour palette to select colours
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50